NEXT LEVEL MOD: pack with all the CivArmy's civilizations

lutzj said:
phonecians and carthaginians/franks and french: different stages of the same thing.
Other than that it rules

I don't think there is something wrong with adding both the Franks and the French. They are different. Just as the local indians aren't the same as the usa or Canada. or as the aborigianals aren't the same as Australië. Or as Sumerië and Babylonie such as in civ 3

Is there already someone who is working on correcting the flag problem? I love this mod and all its civs but having a flag that isn't black just is nicer to look at.

HELP needed!
I have downloaded Civ Army's Next level mod, but it is not running for me. I saved it to the 'mod' folder in Civ IV, and it does appear on the list of mods when I try to run the advanced, then mod list, but it then restarts to load it and nkeeps doing so every time I try to run it. It has also stopped me from running any other mod too, which sux big time. Are there anyone out there who may know what i am doing wrong?
I would really appreciate any help.
Cheers,
Blitz

HELP needed!
I have downloaded Civ Army's Next level mod, but it is not running for me. I saved it to the 'mod' folder in Civ IV, and it does appear on the list of mods when I try to run the advanced, then mod list, but it then restarts to load it and nkeeps doing so every time I try to run it. It has also stopped me from running any other mod too, which sux big time. Are there anyone out there who may know what i am doing wrong?
Cheers,
Blitz

HELP needed!
Cheers,
Blitz

Try to create a shortcut, i'm able to load mods this way that crashes the game when i try to load them from the menu, plus it's really easier once you have the shortcut.

Just put this as the command
"C:\Program Files\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Civilization4.exe" mod="Mods\[Mod Name]"

Wow! Just wanted to say well done and you did a great job. This is by far the best mod I've downloaded. :king:
There's just one thing that gets to me though.. the Civilastion buttons look out of place with the game's original ones. They look flat and lack the flag-like 'waviness' of the oriiginals. Also, you will notice that all the original ones are symbolic and simplistic. I understand its hard to do that with modern-day flags. Having said all that, the Carthage one was great.
Anyway, I had a go at re-doing some of the flags and here's what I got...

Attachments

• CivButtonsPreview.jpg
    CivButtonsPreview.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 218
so what do i do once ive downloaded the mod?

CivArmy s. 1994 said:
Meet the new civilizations
Serbia
Leader: Vožd Karadorde Petrovic
Bonuses: Philosophical and Aggressive
Unique Unit: Cetnik

You know that cetniks are fashist unit that has became famous by largest genocide after WW2 on European territory. Try to search some news reports from Dubrovnik, Vukovar and Srebrenica.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cetnik
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vukovar
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srebrenica_massacre
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/805024.stm

Hi.I have a problem with this mod.In some nations the flags are white, yellow, red,etc.For example i play with Portugal and the flag is always yellow.Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

bmjpereira said:
Hi.I have a problem with this mod.In some nations the flags are white, yellow, red,etc.For example i play with Portugal and the flag is always yellow.Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

CivArmy forgot :crazyeye: two things: 1) put the alpha channel to black in the DXTBmp program (for details, see Jecrell´s tutorial on how to create a civilizaton) 2) put white flag on 1 at the tag in the artcivilizations.xml file.

When I play as the Khmer or together with the Khmer, this Mod crashes suddenly. Somebody knows why this happens?

Attachments

• jayavarman.bmp
    42.2 KB · Views: 165
Is this mod 1.61 compliant? Because after reinstalling it, I'm getting weird issues.

Hi everybody out there ;)

I would like to ask a question to CivArmy s. 1994.
But first I would like to say that its great what you have made! I'm really glad about this mod.

My question: How can it be that when I play the Polish civilization, the language they (the workers, ther settlers etc.) speak, is NOT Polish! I think it's Russian or something like that. Coud you please change this in the next version of your fantastic mod-pack? Please...

I've found a link at this huge civ-forum, where it is possible to download the Polish mod with Polish voices and so on. I just don't like that mod because of the leaderpics. You have made a great sample of all the leaders and civilizations and so on in this mod-pack, but could you please change the voices with the voices in the other mod??

The other mod can be found on this link:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=144016

Poltjek

I have one more question for you all!
Is it a posibility for me to play a kind of a scenario or just a normal game where the nations/civilizations are placed on a world-map as they are in the real life? Because I hate random maps with random placed civs. I think it is more fun to play with nations which are placed on their real place on a map as in real life. Is it possible fo me to play in this way and with e.g. the real world-map or just europe-map?
Because as I wrote before, I hate maps that are made randomly with random continents and so on..
Can someone please help me with this problem, because I only like to play the scenarios because there the civs are placed as in real life...

Hello,

I have a little problem with this and other packs. I have changed the TECH_COMMUNISM to TECH_UTOPIA etc etc and on startup there are no longer loading problems. Unfortunately i can't see the menu text. It disappears if i use this or other mods...
I use the german version

if there can help anyone please do so. Thanks

Top Bottom