NEXT LEVEL MOD: pack with all the CivArmy's civilizations

When you open that folder named NextLevelMod you got in your MODS Directory is ther the Assets folder? or do you have to open another NextLevelMod. It should be like this:

:/Documents and Settings/mycomp/My Documents/My Games/Sid Meier's Civilization IV/Mods/NextLevelMod/Assets

I have the assets directory.And it looks like this :

C:/Documents and Settings/mycomp/My Documents/My Games/Sid Meier's Civilization IV/Mods/NextLevelMod/Assets/art/...

@PMabey Mine isn't too,but you need to have a CIV IV directoy in the my documents directory.There you can find savegames and data stuff.

BenGee171 said:
hey, could you do a second leaderhead for egypt, a male? I think its a lot of work to make a new leaderhead, but could you?

A new LH for Egypt is in my plans :) , but not in the next LH pack :(

what you are working on? let me know about i just enjoy playing with your leaderheads, the just fit between the animated ones. Or to have a scenario just with your heads would be greate. How long do you need for a head. There is a mod, called TAM they could need somebody like you.... if you want. Surely you got other stuff to do and also you need time for other things. and if you would do more ancient mediteran civis and leaderheads like one for makedonia, one for sparte, one for athen, one for hitthi, one for iberia, selucide... sure i am asking for too much and i am sorry about but thats what is not aviable in the comunety... and some people just need them!

Lovely work CivArmy. s 1994......new to the site and this is the first Mod I've downloaded and played with....it's added another element to my Civ playing experience.....right on...

I still haven't been able to play this mod because the game crashes almost immediately after restarting. I can usually complete the first move, but when I click the red button to end the move the game crashes. I've reinstalled the mod a few times to correct this but it doesn't fix the problem

Can anyone suggest how to correct this?

Thanks

That happens to me,only after i reach the medieval era.

I got civ4 and imediately downloaded this mod and the 1.52 patch. I've chosen :king: Pedro II and had a domination victory.

BRAZIL FTW!!!!

Unhappily i didn't nuke anyone...:cry:

I love :nuke: , You love :nuke: , Everybody loves:nuke: :lol: :lol:

im down loading it now

thanks

it is good but it

took a wile to get on

I wrote earlier that I didn't had any problems with the flags, I'd like to correct myself. Some of flags work perfectly fine such as: All original flag(except they change color when the primary color of that nation is beinmg used by an newer civ), all falgs from the civ from the 1st version, Australia, Brasil, Polynesie and some others but other flag don't work and show up black such as: Ireland, Kushan and some other which I can't remember, so why that is I wish I knew, but I thought that it might be wise/helpfull/anything to report it.

anjf said:
I wrote earlier that I didn't had any problems with the flags, I'd like to correct myself. Some of flags work perfectly fine such as: All original flag(except they change color when the primary color of that nation is beinmg used by an newer civ), all falgs from the civ from the 1st version, Australia, Brasil, Polynesie and some others but other flag don't work and show up black such as: Ireland, Kushan and some other which I can't remember, so why that is I wish I knew, but I thought that it might be wise/helpfull/anything to report it.

it's good people r reporting the bugs, them I can fix them (or ask for help to fix them :lol: ) Thanks!

phonecians and carthaginians/franks and french: different stages of the same thing.
Other than that it rules

There should be Scottish and Welsh civilizations to fully represent the British Isles, since only Ireland and England are represented.

Top Bottom