Nobel Prize and AI Behavior

Resipsa

King
I've played 2 games in BNW with Sweden (well I'm currently playing one) and it may just be coincidental but when the AI would hit an early wonder that has GPP associated with it like Stonehenge and the Great Library they would immediately as me for a declaration of friendship, meaning that I can sell my lux for 240gold. Am I missing something, is Sweden a good choice to get early lump sum gold or is this coincidental AI behavior?

Part of Sweden's UA is that both friend & Sweden gets 10% GPP boost when they sign a declaration of friendship. That might explain your situation.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 4

Part of Sweden's UA is that both friend & Sweden gets 10% GPP boost when they sign a declaration of friendship. That might explain your situation.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 4

What I meant was does the AI use your UA and after finishing a few games it seems likely. The AI that are friends are far more tolerant

I would describe this is something the AI already likes to do (sign DOFs when on friendly terms) rather than doing it because of knowing Sweden's UA.

Top Bottom