NoP NESII: The "New Imperialism"

To Germany
From Futa Jalon

Is that your colony to my southwest? If so, I'd like it if you vacated. This is your only warning.

Chancellor Bismark, reviewing your request for withdrawal from German West Africa, one of Germany's vital coaling stations for the Hochseefleet and a growing missionary center, and taking into all consideration the outcome if you choose to press your misguided claims against the finest army in Europe, with little more than a band of savages to back you up, has only one possible response.

"Bring it."

Chancellor Bismark, reviewing your request for withdrawal from German West Africa, one of Germany's vital coaling stations for the Hochseefleet and a growing missionary center, and taking into all consideration the outcome if you choose to press your misguided claims against the finest army in Europe, with little more than a band of savages to back you up, has only one possible response.

"Bring it."

It may not be my place to critize other countries however I would like to suggest to Futa Jalon that it might their best interests to invest in a Political Advisor who understands the concept of:

"You're ... ... ...!"

OOC: Guy with sword, or guy with a machine gun for a hand. I wonder who would win?

OOC: #1 Do you realize the USA is the same color as the ocean and rivers?
OOC: ... it wasn't. It so wasn't. Please check your monitor settings.

Just a question, not a complaint:

Could I revert back to my old, benign orange? The military khaki makes me seem so fascist.

OOC: ... it wasn't. It so wasn't. Please check your monitor settings.

OOC: You might have only looked after he edited it. I know it was at a time because I wanted to check so I took it into MS paint to see.

Retroactive deletion.

Okay, official story of the map:

1. First 3 maps were fine
2. I must have accidently saved the map in a different format (perhaps GIF), rather than PNG, and then saved it as a PNG, messing up some of the colors.
3. People got annoyed...
4. The map was strangly missing (not showing up on my computer)
5. I replaced it with a one with colors of the US changed.

A reminder to everyone that orders are due : next Sunday!

@NoP: Shouldn't my project be at 3/8 now?

Ah, okay. It's kind of hard to tell, especially the bit about "rush completing the projects".

To: China, Siam

We have properly formalized the treaty between China and Japan, and shall entitle it the Treaty of Bangkok in honor of Siam's beneficial negotiation purpose in forming the treaty.

The Treaty of Bangkok

1) All hostilities will end between China and Japan.

2) China and Japan agree to a 2-year non-aggression pact.

3) Korea is split into Northern Korea and Southern Korea, each one to have a government installed by China and Japan, respectively. Japan and China may keep up to 5 infantry regiments within their respective sections of Korea for peace-keeping and protection purposes.

We request that Emperor Guangxu come to Bangkok to sign the treaty; Emperor Meiji will also visit to sign this treaty. It is important that the rulers of China and Japan agree to this treaty as well as the diplomats and the politicians.

OOC: I like to have things formal so I don't forget what I should and shouldn't be doing; just consider the entire treaty as more of an informal agreement up to this point so as to allow an actual signing process to take place.

EDIT: Forget to mention it, but Japan's orders are now sent. :)

Serbia would like to state that it will not support any independence from any nation named Kosovo that might hypothetically declare itself such 126 years from now.

Anyway, orders coming soon.

Yeah, cause you had all these reforms, but then they suddenly stopped, so there was a correction Also the rising influence of Austria Hungary in the world economy had some effect.

Really? Since we are a primarily export driven economy, I wasn't aware that Austria growing a little would hurt us. I mean, US Steel alone produced more steel than the entirety of England. :p

To: Japan, Siam

Emperor Guangxu will gladly go to Bangkok in order to finalize the treaty. Hopefully our nations will never need to sign a peace treaty with each other again.

To: Japan, Siam

Emperor Guangxu will gladly go to Bangkok in order to finalize the treaty. Hopefully our nations will never need to sign a peace treaty with each other again.

To: China, Siam

This is good. I am sure Emperor Meiji and Emperor Guangxu will have much to talk about.

Top Bottom