NOTW XL: Return of the Baron (Game Thread)

hiding the fact that one is a werewolf must be a difficult task. that is if you're not a clown and can hide all the hair with make up. cpdwane

Perhaps Faction B (either a second werewolf faction or as others have mentioned, a cult) killed landlubber, and landlubber was doing the werewolf kill, hence why there's no other kill.

classical_hero seems to be doing a little too much talking, usually not this chatty.

robbiecon for being number three on the classical bandwagon.

FOS: civplayah for jumping on the wagon. Seon I can understand voting for classical as he is trying to save himself.

Double post of WIFOM will seal your fate, classical scum

Don't pretend it's about anything other than saving your own sorry hide, Fortune Teller.

You wouldn't happen to have any hair of the dog hidden in your tarot deck, would you? If not, go away, I have no use for you.

and find out if a crystal embedded in his chest is the source of his frighteningly evil powers.

I thought the crystal's only power was to keep him alive? I'm assuming your talking Dragonlance.

Classical_Hero. As kennigit said, making ultimatums on day 2 is scummy.

Well, Seon and APTG are both acting pretty scummily. I can't really see what Classical has done wrong here, other then get caught between ATPG and Seon. In any case, ATPG is being the least useful to the innocent team by far (what's your obsession with Seon anyway? Are you some kind of lyncher perhaps, or just scum trying to keep people from voting for you by acting strangely all game?) In any case, ATPG is not helping any of us here in the slightest, so he should hang.

End of Day 1

Spoiler Vote Tally :
Takhisis: 3 Kennigit, Camikaze, robbiecon
Kennigit: 2 cpdwane, mythmonster
Atpg: 2 Seon, classical_hero
civplayah: 1 TFA
TFA: 2 civplayah, red_spy
Skooma: 1 Romanichine
classical_hero:1 Zack
cpdwane :1 BananaLee
choxorn:1 nictel
TheBake: 1 BSmith
Seon: 1 atpg
Nictel: 1 TheBake
landlubber:1 aiolos
robbiecon:1 earthling
Aiolos:1 landlubber
Not voting: Takhisis, Renata, Methos, Choxorn, Winston, robbiecon, rhawn, ThAmo, General Olaf, Southern King, Skooma Addict

Morning Day 2

Midday 2

Evening Day 2

Morning Day 3

Midday Day 3

Evening Day 3

Morning Day 4

Morning Day 5

Midday Day 5

Morning Day 6

Evening Day 6

Seon will die
Seon will die
Seon will die
Seon will die
Seon will die
Seon will die
Seon will die
Seon will die
Seon will die
Seon will die
Seon will die
Seon will die
Seon will die
Seon will die
Seon will die
Seon will die
Seon will die
Seon will die
Seon will die
Seon will die
Seon will die
Seon will die
Seon will die
Seon will die

Hmm I see your arguments. Yes I agree. I really can't see how you are wrong. ATPG

I don't want to get in the middle of whatever feud atpg and seon seem to have cooking. Several respectable members of the town have provided a good reason to suspect classical_hero.

Interesting. So it appears either the werewolves do not know each other and murdered one of their own by accident... or its not the werewolves who are doing the killing. Regardless, I still stand by my accusation of Kennigit

*The wheat farmer leaves his field and approaches the gathered crowd. His eyes were dilated and appeared to be babbling to himself more then usual, well, at least for this time of day*

You know what I think? Me thinks this yoo knee sicle man knows more about last nights attack then he's lettin' on. Werewolves not knowing each other is the first thing that comes to mind even though clearly, the foul beasts heart was cut out in some type er ritual er something. "Or it's not the werewolves doin' the killin'" Ha! Trying to play the fool eh? Me thinks not I say! This mythmonster2 must be knowin' too much to be mere simple circus folk.

*And with that, he tips his hat and continues chewing on his wheat while staring at his hand, waving it back and forth between his face and the sun and walks back into his field*

I'm curious to know if Seon can predict if he will be lynched today or not.

Tally:

6 classical_hero (Renata, robbiecon, Seon, civplayah, Methos, rhawn)
4 Seon (ATPG, General Olaf, classical_hero, Romanichine)
2 Kennigit (mythmonster, Earthling)
2 Earthling (Aiolos, Takhisis)
2 ATPG (cpdwane, Nictel)
1 Takhisis (Camikaze)
1 TheForestAuro (Red_Spy)
1 cpdwane (ThaMO)
1 robbiecon (BSmith)
1 mythmonster (Skooma Addict)
---
8 not voting (BananaLee, choxorn, civplayah, Southern King, Winston, The Bake, TheForestAuro, Zack)

Lemme analyze the situation bit more... And I think I can find the correct scum by totally validating ATPG's arguments against me.

Day 1/
Seon must die for this overacting.

See, Pizza votes for me. Now my scummy self is smart. I would see that post by pizza and say "Ah ha! Thatdude pizzaguy's totally trying to bait me into saying something really really scummy." Really really scummy thing such as an OMGUS or asking a reason for that obviously totally random vote. So since I am a smart scum and is on to ATPG's little tricks, I would just ignore it completely. Now AtPG's a smart town and is on to my scummy self's little tricks. He had predicted that I would do so and goes off making a case based on my silence to his benefit. See, he knows that my townie self will never be able to resist biting the bait like a normal scum and thinks that my silence in uncharacteristic. He thinks hat doing so would make my scummy self panic and reply the normal way that a scum behaves, which I did by OMGUSing him.

See, by doing so, my scumminess becomes an almost guarantee. But oh look! Classical hero voted for AtPG too! So it sets off gears going in my head. Only a scum wants AtpG to die in day 1. What if I am scum, and what If c_h is my scum buddy?

The next day, AtPG devises an awesome case that proves, without a doubt, that I am totally scum and deserves to be hung from a melting tree made of solid fluorine until I die of cloudier poisoning. People begin to nod their heads in agreement...and what's this? Classical hero QUESTIONS the validity of AtPG's obviously perfect reasoning and
says that he will vote for AtPG if AtPG's proven wrong. Obviously only scum will do that. Even an obviously perfect reasoning can be wrong, but that is no reason to lynch the reasoner.

Ergo I declare, based on completely logical deduction based on thread behavior, that I am scum and classical hero is my scum buddy.

Let's lynch classical today and me tomorrow, people, and we should be home by Christmas.

Top Bottom