• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

NOTW XLV: The DOOM Project

I'll go ahead and Move to the lake in the event that there is a relic there. Also what exactly are the cases on Takhisis and Spaceman?

I'm not sure what the cases on either of us are.
Whether spaceman is guilty or not, SouthernKing is innocent.
How come?
johnhughthom said:
We were attacked by a cat last night, Takhisis wasn't in the list of people in the room...
Meaning?

I'm not sure what the cases on either of us are.

So far as I'm aware, there is no case on you. Spaceman was Visorslash's third suspect, the first two turned out to be OpFor. Though I am much less convinced about him than I was the others.

How come?

This has already been explained, I'm not going through it again.

You know full well it means nothing, and is simply a silly joke on your love of cats.

So far as I'm aware, there is no case on you. Spaceman was Visorslash's third suspect, the first two turned out to be OpFor. Though I am much less convinced about him than I was the others.
My thoughts exactly, no case on me. Yay, I guess.
johnhughthom said:
This has already been explained, I'm not going through it again.
I went AWOL for a few days, I'll have to backtrack then.
johnhughthom said:
You know full well it means nothing, and is simply a silly joke on your love of cats.
My love of cats is not to be joked about.

I thought that the guy had hidden the key, but not the safe, which I thought was still in the Catalog Room. Still, something has to be in the lake. I'm just not sure if we can actually go into the lake. Can we breathe underwater somehow? :p

We need some SCUBA equipment.

John claimed that SouthernKing was his mason buddy a few days ago, mate. Pretty rotten luck for a mason if you ask me, as he has been inactive for ages.

Ah, that's why. I went AWOl and so did SK.

Vote: Takhisis based on previous Scummy actions, though an interesting situation is developing with SK... Inactivity, a mason claim, etc. Takhisis accused SK some time back, so if Takhisis comes up Blue SK may be mafia. If Takhisis is RED, SK is probably innocent...
Move Tomb. I do not recall us ever investigating it and it may contain something good.

Since no one better has come up I want the flashlight

I accused SK based on a seemingly scummalicious pattern of his… then jht cleared him.

Please, just behave with a bit of decency and admit that you're attempting to start a bandwagon on me with no information.

Vote: Takhisis based on previous Scummy actions, though an interesting situation is developing with SK... Inactivity, a mason claim, etc. Takhisis accused SK some time back, so if Takhisis comes up Blue SK may be mafia. If Takhisis is RED, SK is probably innocent...
Move Tomb. I do not recall us ever investigating it and it may contain something good.

Since no one better has come up I want the flashlight

I wasn't convinced on the case on you before, this is scummy as hell.

Vote: spaceman

2-2. I assume that this system of lynchless days can only benefit the scum.

C'mon, spaceman, present a better defense or I might just vote you to accelerate stuff.

What john said.

Vote: Spaceman
Flashlight to NinjaCow.

Is there any unlocked chamber aside from the lake that we haven't been in yet?

I am townie, as lynch will confirm. I had a one use ability to unlock a door, which I already put to use. Since I am a suscpect, my vote is meaningless, so lynching me (or not) will not affect the town much. The case against Takhisis from my point of view is as following:
Here he accuses SK, whom we now think is a mason.
You see, you're EXTREMELY fishy.
This is the vote tally:
Lynch
classical_hero (topsecret; spaceman98)
BigTin (Visorslash; choxorn; NinjaCow64; Mat93; johnhughthom; BSmith1068; SouthernKing; classical_hero)
No lynch (Takhisis)

Commander
dcmort93 (NinjaCow64; BigTin; topsecret; spaceman98; choxorn; johnhughthom)
Visorslash (Visorslash; Mat93; BSmith1068)
SouthernKing (SouthernKing)

Relic
dcmort93 (dcmort93; NinjaCow64; Mat93; johnhughthom; BSmith1068)
Visorslash (Visorslash)
choxorn (topsecret; spaceman98; BigTin; choxorn)

Flares
NinjaCow64 (NinjaCow64; topsecret; Mat93; johnhughthom)
Visorslash (Visorslash)
spaceman98(spaceman98; BigTin)
Takhisis (Takhisis)

Climbing Gear
NinjaCow64 (NinjaCow64)
Visorslash (Visorslash)
topsecret (topsecret; spaceman98; BigTin; Mat93)
johnhughthom (johnhughthom; SouthernKing)​
You're the last one in all but one instance. AND all your votes are
Lynch: joining the bandwagon by now runaway
Items: always for someone who is not winning and does not have a chance. Twice it's yourself but then, so as not to make it too obvious, you vote johnhughthom who has only his own vote in his favour. You also move to Chamber four where a few other people are moving as well: Visorslash, spaceman98, classical_hero, Mat93, johnhughthom. You vote for a lot of things but offer discussion in no one, and in all of them your vote doesn't make a difference. You're throwing your votes away when you could just not vote. Why? Because you want anyone who looks at the Day results later on to just look and say 'hey, he voted every round'! You're just attempting to blend in, while at the same time discussing nothing, making no statements or commitments, and all the while lurking the crap out of this thread yet appearing as a voter when one casualyl glances at the voter lists when perusing the game.
J'accuse!
I'm pointing my fish fingers of suspicion at YOU, FFoS: SouthernKing! I'll vote YOU next round.

Does he have such an ability? Otherwise, we need explosives or a hacker.
Here is Visorslash's reasoning against him (and me)
Thanks for voting the mason Takhisis and attempting to look town.

Put another one on my list of scum.

Because I'm here, and I am more scummy then you.

Regardless, you four (classical, BigTin, spaceman, Takhisis) are scum and should be killed.

Why wouldn't you vote classical? Why are you voting no lynch?

It's weird behaviour from you, and it points to scum.
Here he votes No Lynch mid game
I want flares, No Lynch.
My previous accusation post.
Not how you have been acting for the last few weeks. See the next quote. Here you defend me, and yet now you try to distance yourself from me. I know I am not scum... so

Also, the below post is scummy. No Lynch! seems like scum vote trolling to me.

Based on this Takhisis is now third on my hit list after BigTin and Ncow.
Fos: Takshisis

I agree that I look scummy and have not been the most useful townie but I am still townie as my constructive ability illustrates. If you lynch me, keep my idea in mind after I come up Blue.

You can't assume that just because someone has a townie-ish ability that means they're town. Mafia sometimes get townie-ish abilities so that they blend in in a game full of townies with abilities.

True, though if I were scum, would I not be blending in now, knowing that I am a suspect instead of doing something as risky as going to the tomb and voting self for flashlight? Also, why does going to the tomb seem scummy anyway, what is so bad about it?

Is that wine in front of you, Dr. Leo spaceman98?

Move to the lake

vote:spaceman98

Having a useful ability to the town like the one you have in no way clears you.

Move: Lake

I guess if there's nowhere else to go...

Vote: Takhisis
Move: Lake

I think spaceman is onto something beyond a mere OMGUS.
What's the case against spaceman again?

Top Bottom