NukaNESIOT: Superpowers

Update on the update:

So at this point, because of the increasing issues of the game, I am less and less desiring to move forward with this game. I'd be open to continue RUNNING the game, but I'm not very enthusiastic of doing both the writing and stats.

Would you all be open to seeing the game continue with a SIGNIFICANTLY reduced narrative, or would you rather have it nixed?

Upon the completion of one or two wars that are ongoing, I might be able to hotfix it and add some changes, but yea, thoughts?

I guess I would be cool with a very limited narrative. Just 'X army push Y army back to Z' or whatever. Players could make their own news reports if they really want to.

I like the narrative. If you'd like I could do the stats, starting next update.

I like the narrative. If you'd like I could do the stats, starting next update.

If anyone's going to juke the stats doctor the numbers have sex with my sister manage the numerical aspects of this game, it's GO'N BE ME

Okay! I've been sacked.

I mean, stats are actually rather simple, players do their own budgets we can track our own stats individually from turn to turn. I certainly do as it counters "accounting errors". And yes, I wouldn't mind the game having smaller updates, it really only looks like the frontpage stuff takes a while, everything else is just a couple of sentences. Considering the game is basically risk, sweeping narratives could be left to the players, perhaps it might bring some life and character back into the game...

Top Bottom