Octafish

The screenshot was from last turn. But current turn has already been sent. :)

Nice pace and nice players this game has!:goodjob:

Message to the Egyptian Leader: Please advise which more city(es) from Catherine would you like to keep as a compensation for the past destruction Catherine caused to Egypt. Viking people is becoming unhappy with this continuing war and Catherine's capitulation would please our people. Please, share your will.

News from the Viking Empire:

Catherine has capitulated and she is now a vassal of the Viking nation. Peace may reign from now on!

Meanwhile Viking scientists have invented a very dread weapon: the machine gun!

Industrial revolution is also starting to spread along the Viking Empire and railroad networks are being constructed all along the Empire.

Tracker was funky this am still I managed?

Octafish_AD-1785_to_ricketyclik

This game is so fast with so many players. We should set up another one with the same players in the same order. What say you guys?

Now Peter has jumped in to support Genghis who didn't need help. We battle on.
On to Rickety

Nothing special, I would say...

We started off with full complement 18 tribes, as 8 human and 10 ai.

However, almost immediately we had a dropout as Mr Cooper disappeared so we were +1 ai.
Game sped marginally when Ricketyclik was eliminated.
It really became fast after Kiwitt vassalled himself to Bismarck, to avoid the war he was having with both of us, so now we are down to 5 so fast is quite possible.

If we have more, the start will be slower, but that is quite normal, and generally more tribes = more fun.

The trick really is proven reliable players - although once in a while even one of those types will vanish without trace.

I personally am ready for another really large game - if we wish to combine Octafish and Angular participants on a huge map.

I would also be ready for an additional smaller game for those really keen.

For starters, I posted this:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=13867932#post13867932

No United Nations wonder... :( I guess is because diplomatic victory is off... I like United Nations... No entity to overview the (bad) behavior of nations and empires...

I pinged Echtelion on Saturday, including the save in case tracker was down at the key time.

In deference to the previous rapid turnaround I guess we give him some time in case of something unforeseen......

Hi There!

I'm still alive! I'll play my turn tonight. I've been away these last few days and, unfortunately, without internet access :cry: (which was not in my plans, otherwise I would have advised in the thread that I would be away). Apologies for the delay.

Cheers!

Strange happening, I had 2 calvary in Eretria I had sent out to scout the Khan. They're in Eretria but I can't access them. They aren't scpouting and I have no record of them dying. hmmmmmm?

Just a Info Report to the game. I don't care except that its freaky. :confused:

Played and Sent via Tracker

Poor Elizabeth is sad and annoyed, she asked for the Viking Empire to come in her aid.

Our advice to Elizabeth was: "Peace is the right choice!"

Top Bottom