Office of the Census

I am leaving our captital and moving to Santa Lucia

Having been appointed the mayorship of Sanction (currently under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Internal Affairs), I am immediately departing our capital for the long, perilous journey towards that remotest of the southeastern outposts. I of course will be taking up permanent residence there, upon my arrival.

Mithridates, Lord Mayor of Sanction

may I (GeZe) please be moved to Mr. Roger's Neiberhood?

May I, (GeZe) please be moved to Mr. Roger's Neiberhood?

All requests have been done.

I would like to move from our beloved national capital to the capital of the province of Alluares, i.e. Mr. Roger's Neiberhood.

All city name changes have been made. Note, I have no idea which city names have been used, so I have not marked them as such.

I am not going to update the poplulations data anymore. I just don't have time and I consider it a failed experiment anyway as it was not utilized very much. If someone would like to update it, I will update my post with the new info.

I'd like to add Shrine of the Almighty Bootstoots, Bob, and Wow We Actually Made It To The Fifth City List! as my third, fourth, and fifth name choices, respectively (apparently we don't have enough first or second city names).

Top Bottom