Official Absence Registry

Yes - on the day before my wedding I've come online to check everything's ok. Will the Demogame survive without me?

I'm sure Strider will do a fantastic job over the next few days. I'll be away until at least mid-december, and then may be without internet access when I get back, while I look for a house to live in.

But I shall return eventually :)

I will be semi-absent due to final exams this week.

I will also now be away from the 27th to the 30th, with no internet access, but that shouldn't be much of a problem - I'll have build queues and all done, so if anything important arises, let the DP play it out.

This is only a tenative notice and will be subjected to change depending on my GF's work Scedual.

I will be away for the whole day on Monday January 17th, to pick up my school scedual, books, and later in the day, a dinner and a movie.

For users who reconise my IP address to my Laptop: I will not be online as much on my laptop between now and till my Hard Drive on my laptop is fixed and running normaly. (This wont apply to my Desktop computer since I will be using that more often untill the laptop is repaired)

Top Bottom