Official Rise from Erebus Forums

If said forums are long dead, why keep this topic pinned ?

Thank you very much for that. The "Ashes of Erebus Known Issues and Bug Reports" thread is the active thread for the current iteration of the modmod. So this one could be pinned (Though i'll need to rename it and clean up the first post if it is).

Done! There's a lot of stickys in here which can hurt navigation so suggestions from everyone for useless/out of date ones than can be unpinned would be good too..

Oh and do you guys need this entire section renamed? As I just made the same offer to the Master of Mana guys sitting in a forum using the old discontinued wildmana name. I don't have the power to change forum section names but I can very easily ask the admins if you guys want it.

No worries.. if a full name change is too much maybe a hybrid name could be another option eg Rise & Ashes of Erebus or Ashes of Erebus (formerly Rise from Erebus).. but if you guys want to leave it as is, no worries. :)

I could have the description below the forum name updated though.. currently just says "(Public) Development forum for Rise from Erebus (also known as Fall Further Plus), a modmod for Fall Further."

Done! Have unpinned those old threads. Looks a little less chaotic now, and visitors can see the unpinned threads without needing to scroll which is good. :)

Oh and I like the new title of your thread.. as yeah people coming here looking for Ashes needed something to stand out.

Last edited:
No worries.. if a full name change is too much maybe a hybrid name could be another option eg Rise & Ashes of Erebus or Ashes of Erebus (formerly Rise from Erebus).. but if you guys want to leave it as is, no worries. :)

I could have the description below the forum name updated though.. currently just says "(Public) Development forum for Rise from Erebus (also known as Fall Further Plus), a modmod for Fall Further."

Done! Have unpinned those old threads. Looks a little less chaotic now, and visitors can see the unpinned threads without needing to scroll which is good. :)
We'd like the description : 'Public Development forum for Rise from Erebus and its follow-up Ashes of Erebus' if possible. Thanks

Top Bottom