Official Twitter: "We’ll be livestreaming CivilizationVI from gamescom2016 this week"

And some news from sitting bull:

Attachments

• ???-1.jpg
    ???-1.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 1,106
:lol: absolutely - since he's mainly on youtube (from what I see of him) he might be "Editing / Commenting / Streaming Bull" as well.
He has a few cool things planned on Gamescom concerning civ. He obviously has a good network @2k Germany... :)

This doesn't replace the roll out of a new civ today does it?

What time does that usually happen?

This doesn't replace the roll out of a new civ today does it?

What time does that usually happen?

ETA 10 minutes. It's not necessary a civ, could be a first look at some feature.

Yes and no. Pretty sure it will be the same build as in the previews so expect sameish content.

Each time they make a press build, it takes people away from working on the finished product. So I hope they aren't making new press builds every few weeks.

Each time they make a press build, it takes people away from working on the finished product. So I hope they aren't making new press builds every few weeks.

To be fair it would most likely only be their third one.

The first was the one where they showed us the B-Roll.

The second was the one in August and if anything the third one is going to be Gamescom's one.

To be fair it would most likely only be their third one.

The first was the one where they showed us the B-Roll.

The second was the one in August and if anything the third one is going to be Gamescom's one.

It's still every few weeks. The first build is presumably May, the second is June and the third one is likely to be from the end of July.

what day is the stream? and no First look video today? Firaxis truly is cruel. I want multiple Civ reveals in the stream.

It seems like ages since we had a new look at a Civ.

According to my YouTube account I've watched every video that comes up when you search for Civ 6, Civ vi, Civilization 6 and Civilization VI.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I hope so, I really want to see Germany since we finally get a medieval based German civ.

Japan has medieval leader, late medieval unit, industrial era ability ('meiji restoration') and modern era building (electronics factory)
France has 16th century leader and 19th century unit
China has ancient leader and late medieval unit
etc
So it won't be 'medieval based' civ, like no other civ is based on one age

However I'm also happy there will be more medieval leaders this time, such as Barbarossa ;)

Top Bottom