Old type of victories thread

citis

Deity
Ales made two threads about UHVs and URVs but what about other old types of victory? So I made this thread for the other old ones. These are: conquest, space, score, cultural and diplomatic. You can post modmodmods of the original modmod, but they have to be released in this forum if you want to.

Requirements to post your victory:
*The save after victory.
*The victory must be one of the following types: conquest, domination, space, score, cultural or diplomatic
*Tell the revision, or modmodmod it is played.
*Pictures and strategy if you want to. (optional)

However, it isn't a challenge, just a place to post your victories if you want to. I may post victories and links in the first post if the victory is notable. Well this is something subjective and I may include a victory here if the community wants so.

But let's set some minimum requirements (the difficulty levels refer to the new level system):
*No worldbuilder.
*Monarch or more difficult level.
*Normal speed for conquest or domination victories.
*Score victory isn't notable. (Maybe except Babylon on emperor)
*Conquest victories are notable.
*Diplomatic victories on SVN 772 or later are notable.
*Space victories are notable if completed before 1800AD.
*You must have the biggest score (and bigger than the second) before and after you win.
*Scenario date must be the latest, but before civ's spawn. (For example China, Byzantium and Japan are notable only in 3000BC scenario, Netherlands and Prussia are notable in 600AD scenario, America is notable in 1700AD scenario).
*If someone else posted a victory with the same civ and type of victory, then notable is the more difficult level. If levels are equal the earliest date. If both levels and dates are equal the biggest score. If levels, dates and scores are equal then, this is notable!

If I didn't notice notability PM me.

(reserved)

Doing the start with a not notable victory :D

Id:
Civilisation: Greece
Winning date: 1974AD
Difficulty: Heir
Gamespeed: Normal
Version: SVN 770
Scenario: 3000BC
Type: Space
Modmod: Historical colours
Save: here

Strategy:
Spoiler :

Simple things, all wonders at first, survive Arabs and Turks, colonisation. I was relatively peaceful, but HRE and Russia declared war on me... Interestingly Turkey repsawned continuously. I let them exist in Nimrud, its better than losing one core city (Konstantinopolis) and the most productive city of mine, Ankyra.

Top Bottom