Old Water Tower (8-10-06)

woodelf

Bard
Retired Moderator
My master plan of creating Deadwood is coming closer now. Next up a Saloon, Livery, ect. But first, an easy model, the Water Tower. I'm getting the town ready for the railroad, which isn't actually there yet, but they need water so here it is. ;)

File found here.

Attachments

• Watertower0000.JPG
    Watertower0000.JPG
    125.7 KB · Views: 464
woodelf said:
Thanks. I have no idea if it'll ever be useful or not. :)

It will be useful someday, maybe for a wild west mod that somebody might just want to make for some reason.

woodelf said:
I would definitely make buildings for that when it happens.

The slave quarters for starters? ;)

Edit: hey, wait a sec, in such a mod the Confederate landhouses and their domain could replace the towns/villages and such!

Hadrean said:
It will be useful someday, maybe for a wild west mod that somebody might just want to make for some reason.

I´m still waiting for woodelf to do a mod! So I think you got a great Idea there Hadrean.

And do you do some sort of timing with woodelf, beacause you always seem to get the "woodelf position" since he is starting threads (well, maybe he should just reserve the first post always and say that he still has the guts to take his position - I actually recommend this, to get the forum back to what it was some weeks ago *wipes away a tear of sentimental sorrow*)

Would the mods get upset if I started reserving my own position for no reason? :p

Deadwood : The Mod ..... coming soon.

Does that make anyone feel better?

Top Bottom