• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

One country NES idea!

One state idea?

• Don't like it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sorry all :(
My glases broke up after I played with my little brother and until their fixed or I buy new ones... Well I can't write or for a fact see... a lot...
Hope for me that i'll get glases next week... otherwise i'm blind for some time...

Just to make sure erez doesn't forget.... :bump:

Yeah lets do that :)

Erez how is it going with your glasses?

Oh their fixed... I have little work to be done and I can start this... God I hate math! (too much homework and too much math for this nes)

Get a calculator, perhaps? (or, better yet, employ Gelion for the math)

I'll be modding this NES after all. If anyone has any new ideas or would like something changed, or is merely still interested please post here. This will start in between 2 days and a week now that I've got to re-write many things...

i guss i'll take over your family in the nes ;) change name to Shpirsaf family. An unknown people, quite new to Nessos that came from both east to Nessos and West and united... i'll write better later...

I am still the religious leader!

I was thinking of re-writing some of the history or at least re-viewing it....
Erez I'd need some of the production and popultion formulas if you have any... :)

there aren't any, all from the head... belive me it's better this way... no formuals exist in real life...

Thanks! So I'm starting to work on this NES seriously from tomorrow...
Today is party time! [party]

Hmmm.... its been nearly 4 months...
And now I announce a competition for the best story and name for this NES. Once it is complete we can start. I've got one big innovation for this NES, but thats for later. So the competition is now open.
EDIT: The competition is on the background and name for the city we are going to rule.

Awesome :D
Das and erez already made their contribution! Beware ;)

Old idea with the city Nessos sounds allright..... feel free to change anything you want...

The game has finally started:
Here!
All that are interested are welcome to join and the story competition is still on!

Top Bottom