(P) 1310 - Checked everything, no changes made
(1) 1315 - yawn, worker clearing jungle still
(2) 1320 - Babs & Indians both now building J.S Bach's (5 other wonders to be had, and they pick the same one we are building.
- Sold Printing Press to Greeks, Chemisty to Babs, and Navigation to Indians for total of 80 gold, reasoning to try and get them closer to discovering coal (that we need to trade for) a tad bit sooner.
(3) 1325 - yawn
(4) 1330 - Ham offers MPP, ROP, at 3 gp/turn. I decline. He is gracious. (Um, ok - he was probably gracious before, but I just noticed it now. I usually only take special notice when they are annoyed or furious.)
(5) 1335 - Decrease science 10%, gp/turn up to 7 while still getting Med in 2 turns.
(6) 1340 - yawn
(7) 1345 - Med learned, start on Sanitation. 6 turns at -2 gp/turn with treasury at 380 gp.
(8) 1350 - Worker finally done with that darn jungle. Completes Persian - Greek highway.
(9) 1355 - MMOW
(10) 1360 - South Road done.
(11) 1365 - MMOW
(12) 1370 - Increase science rate to move us into the plus, and still get:
(13) 1375 - Sanitation researched, start on Electricity. Done in 10 @ -2 gp/turn. Figuring we can head towards Scientific Method (Theory of Evolution).
(14) 1380 - yawn
(15) 1385 - yawn
(16) 1390 - Ok, if anything on my turn - this is probably the move that is going to get me in the most trouble: Colony built on Dyes to the south....connected to Capital by South Road. We lose our worker, but he really was not going to be doing anything worthwhile till we get coal (far-off future). Capital is a bit more happy.
(17) 1395 - Electricity research moved up to 5 turns, at -5 gp/turn (366 in treasury).
(18) 1400 - Research dropped down to -1 gp/turn with no ill-turn effects.
(19 - 21) 1405 - 1415 - took a nap
(22) 1420 - Electricity done, started on Scientific Method which will be done in 7 turns at -1 gp/turn.
(23) 1425 - yawn
(24) 1430 - J.S. Bach's Cathedral completed! Babs and Indians start Leo's. Production set on harbor.
(25) 1435 - did nothing, saved the game. Scientific Method due in 4 turns. Harbor in about 5 or so.
Harbor vs. Hospital is a hard choice. Growth or Trade (with India - iron, saltpeter and later coal). Harbor is less turns of course, but next person feel free to veto. This is still a toss-up in my mind.
Feel free to criticize/analyze my moves in public here!