Another bug I have found:

Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):

File "CvScreensInterface", line 749, in forceScreenRedraw

File "CvMainInterface", line 992, in redraw

File "CvMainInterface", line 1455, in updatePlotListButtons

RuntimeError: unidentifiable C++ exception
ERR: Python function forceScreenRedraw failed, module CvScreensInterface

This one occurs every time I have a piece of equipment on the ground. I have a unit selected and then click on the equipment and voila. Bug which causes the game to lock up.

Unfortunately I don't have a save game as I didn't save before touching the item.

Hi,

I didn't see this posted. I'm playing using 1.0b and the Elemental Unity patch. In civilopedia, when I have the Infernal Grimore building page open and click on the Infernal Grimore item, I get the following Python traceback message. If I exit and click on the actual item, I get a similar error message. The screenshot didn't work in that case though.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0001.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0001.JPG
    77.3 KB · Views: 116
I'm also having a good portion of my save games getting corrupted, cost me the last game I was playing actually. The sheim were in it, don't know if they founded AV though (would have been difficult after my raid which sacked several of their cities). The sound was also kinda wonky in that one. Everyone's diplomatic music stopped working suddenly, every time I would enter negotiations all I would get for music was a couple of "whooosh" sounds and then silence.

Killing hell terrain spawned Demonic Liches is causing CTD's. I can kill Sheaim Liches safely however.

I'm wrong, it seems to be that if you kill any liches with a 'ranged' attack (dragoons, crossbowmen, adeptus, copter all tested) the game CTD's. If you kill liches with a melee attack there is no CTD.

Hi,

first of all: i love orbis :) , best modmod, crashes not so often as all the other ones (RifE, WM, ff) and it is really good balanced, although the AI could be a bit more aggressive. I always play with "custom game": AI agressive, modife game locked etc. At the moment I am playing with Luichurp on deity, was never attacked by AI, I am first, most powerful and have two Vasals (Lanun, Malakim) - and all with the non-cheat-version, but Bambur and Arthentain killed by Avatar of Wrath... :cry:

My questions: sometimes big heavy pink/red dots are appearing. One time I could make it svanish by destroying my imperial road. Now I have I really big redpink dot named "Margalard" :lol: How can I fix that bug expite by killing Margarlad?
I have the newest versions and patch installed. Is this bug combined with the sometimes appearing crashes?

Thanks and bye,

Tschuggi

#1 issue with this mod is the Workers. If you put defensive points on the workers, the bloody fools WALK RIGHT NEXT TO A HILL GIANT. Every freaking time.

I take that back.. the workers part isn't really so much a problem as the putting Giants as Barbarians rather than leaving them with 'animal' Ai where they can't enter borders. I just spent 3 hours on a game that didn't get very far into it.. Because Giants would continually Invade and rape everything in their path. .. XD .. Not Very fun for Epics when you have 12 giants every turn.

v,v;
It seems that when I play a very long game .. everytime The map fills with people it crashes due to memory allocation error .. only been playing as Scions so dunno if this is proper..

-just going to keep posting them as I run into them-
Whenever going into Scenarios, It loads up pink images then crashes before starting the game.

Don't know if this is a bug or expected ? 580 turns into a normal speed game I've just spotted a Str 74 Tlacatl Archmage - 74(62 + 1 cold + 2 death + 2 fire + 2 holy + 1 lightning + 1 physical + 1 poison + 2 unholy).
Taking it a bit further, why is the AI using him to cast Bloom & not stomping him around the world like Godzilla :)

This is a laugher. My troops conquered a city and there was something in it called the Cursed Token of Ragnarok. I clicked on it and got a python error pop-up. At that point I had to kill the game, using Task Manager. I guess we know what the curse is.

I got a corrupted save between turns 101 and 105 on my Elohim game. All autosaves prior to 101(and including it) load fine, but 105 and later crash when loading. Oddly I played to 115 before I needed to reload because I accidentally declared war on a friend when the Sheaim asked be to attack the Bannor, which is when I realized the save was corrupt.

I think the cause may be related to me losing the Minor trait, and gaining Philosophical and Ingenuity, which happened on turn 102. My warrior defended against two orcs, which spawned a Great General(are they supposed to count as great people for the purpose of gaining Philosophical?), which gave me Philosophical and Ingenuity for some reason I couldn't discern.

Loading 101 and playing further, I still kill the two orcs, but I do not get the option to gain Philosophical or Ingenuity. subsequent saves are not corrupted, which is why I suspect this may be the event.

Hmm... take back the minor trait thing, I guess. Played from 101 to around 150, then stopped. When I went to go play again, all the new saves crashed too, even though in this version I'm still Minor.

When you get a GP you have small chances to lose the minor trait ang gain Philosophical.

The corrupt save games are definitely a problem. Did anyone adopt AV during those turns? I've found personally (but in an insufficient number of instances to confirm) that adopting AV ends my ability to load a save.

The corrupt save games are definitely a problem. Did anyone adopt AV during those turns? I've found personally (but in an insufficient number of instances to confirm) that adopting AV ends my ability to load a save.
Not that I know of... I don't even think it was founded.

for a period of about twenty turns after killing off Raitlor, the game kept asking me if i wanted to adopt the Aggressive trait with Julia. Even when i declined it continued to ask me at the beginning of every turn, so for a period of twenty turns i had no other events, until i did accept the trait.

One thing I noticed in my game as Bannor, Rally couldn't be cast, even while within the Crusade civic. I found the problem, which was an oversight in the ElementalUnity quickfix.

Line 2112 reads:
Code:
if pPlayer.getCivics(gc.getInfoTypeForString('CIVICOPTION_ECONOMY')) != gc.getInfoTypeForString('CIVIC_CRUSADE'):
and it should be
Code:
if pPlayer.getCivics(gc.getInfoTypeForString('CIVICOPTION_RELIGION')) != gc.getInfoTypeForString('CIVIC_CRUSADE'):
which must hail back to when it was still an economy civic (I only recently picked up this mod, so I don't know when it was changed).

Top Bottom