[GS] Patch Livestream March 29th

I had my Mali capital wiped out by a Haboob that lingered overhead instead of moving away, when I was just finishing my exoplant project.

It was the pits.
Yeah some people will like it but it was too extreme. I always said I was fine with disasters as long as they did not wreck you, sound like you got well wrecked too. Just crippled me at the moment I was being attacked.

Yeah some people will like it but it was too extreme. I always said I was fine with disasters as long as they did not wreck you, sound like you got well wrecked too. Just crippled me at the moment I was being attacked.
You and Kublai Khan!

I'm confused. Is there a livestream or just that short youtube video?

I'm excited about these changes. Was just talking about chateau in the other thread. Curious to see how that is changed.

Those who don't like it can play with disaster intensity on a low setting.

There's going to be a livestream in about hour and 40 minutes.

Not 40 minutes? They used to do them at 11AM Pacific. 1 hr 40 mins would be 12pm Pacific.

Official announcement splash (see Twitter link in first post) has 2 pm ET, which is 35 minutes from now.

Edit: that is an hour off the others because we're in daylight savings time here in the U.S. now.

India just went from one of the most religiously passive civs to the indisputably most religiously aggressive.

Dharma + golden age Exodus of the Evangels dedication + mosques + Hagia Sophia = missionaries with 9 spreads

Double pressure from trade routes could save you a lot of faith in the long run.

Not 40 minutes? They used to do them at 11AM Pacific. 1 hr 40 mins would be 12pm Pacific.
Living in the Czech Republic, I'm using CET. According to their announcment on Twitter, it's supposed to be in 20:00 CET. It's currently 18:25 in CET. That should be 95 minutes...

Edit: Other people say otherwise, maybe I'm wrong.

No mention of production reductions or science/culture increases for techs/civics.
Sad. I shall remain displeased hitting the Modern Era in 1650 I guess.

Living in the Czech Republic, I'm using CET. According to their announcment on Twitter, it's supposed to be in 20:00 CET. It's currently 18:25 in CET. That should be 95 minutes...

Edit: Other people say otherwise, maybe I'm wrong.
They may have messed up Europe time due to U.S. time change.

India just went from one of the most religiously passive civs to the indisputably most religiously aggressive.

They covered the India changes so fast I didn't catch all of it. From what I heard it sounds pretty cool. Making India great again.

Funny I heard no mention of England in the video unless I missed it. Watch another England nerf. :lol:

They may have messed up Europe time due to U.S. time change.

Yeah I believe England daylight time is at the end of this month? Sunday I believe. I assume the rest of Europe is similar. We did ours a few weeks ago, hence the difference.

What is the nerf to pillaging? To me scaling pillaging was a game ruining change so I would be thrilled if they fixed it. Would be nice if they made Goddess of the Harvest less broken but that probably won’t happen after 2 years of waiting.

They covered the India changes so fast I didn't catch all of it. From what I heard it sounds pretty cool. Making India great again.

Funny I heard no mention of England in the video unless I missed it. Watch another England nerf. :lol:
It's not actually a full patch unless England gets nerfed. #ItIsKnown.

What is the nerf to pillaging? To me scaling pillaging was a game ruining change so I would be thrilled if they fixed it.

Pillaging nerf is that mines now give gold instead of science, and all tile improvements that used to give culture now give faith instead.

umm, where can I find the stream?

can't find it on twitch or youtube

Top Bottom