[GS] Patch Livestream March 29th

March 29th, eh? They're running a mild risk this to be remembered as "Brexit patch". I hope England and Scotland won't leave the game after it goes live :lol:
Speaking of which, when will it drop - it can't be tomorrow, on Friday?

I hope they wanted to drop it this week, but we're unfortunately delayed, and now intend to drop it late Friday or this weekend.

Totally realistic hope, right? :shifty:

One thing I like about multiplayer games is the level of patch support they normally receive to make sure the playing field stays even/interesting. I hope Firaxis leaves room in their methodology for continual improvement on this title for at least the next 4 years. Having a quarterly patch even if it is only bug fixes and balance changes would be awesome.

One thing I like about multiplayer games is the level of patch support they normally receive to make sure the playing field stays even/interesting. I hope Firaxis leaves room in their methodology for continual improvement on this title for at least the next 4 years. Having a quarterly patch even if it is only bug fixes and balance changes would be awesome.

Actually, Civ mp environment is the greatest we ever had. Mechanics are more or less balanced for mp games. Stability is at his best. Very few random disconnections, as long as ping and comp of players are decent.

And we never had that much of players wanting to play a game, filling lobbies in minutes only, if not seconds.

I wouldn't be suprised if mp players will be superior in numbers than sp players in a couple of years.

If the AI stays dumb more people will be tired of this and will switch for mp. But some of them hate to lose games...maybe not these ones.

If the AI stays dumb more people will be tired of this and will switch for mp. But some of them hate to lose games...maybe not these ones.

I don't hate losing a game, I hate losers quitting. I asked to join NQ once, and never ever got an answer.

I don't hate losing a game, I hate losers quitting. I asked to join NQ once, and never ever got an answer.

Join CPL on discord.

I really, really hope they are buffing the weak civs, like England, Egypt, Normark, and Canada. Also making Eleanor's bonus interact with France and England better.

Top Bottom