Patch News!

Borgholio said:
We both know that the patch (as good as it may be) won't make the game run on 100% of all the computers out there. With that being the case, I'll bet you anything that almost immediately after the patch is released, we'll have people whining about how it didn't fix their problems, made things worse, or some other crap like that.

Heh. And I'd want to put money down on that assumption as well. :D

Lahdoz said:
150 more shields until the patch is done... errr 150 hammers...

Ack, looks like the french are going to beat me to it. Better hurry production...aw crap, no more gold. Ok workers, get chopping!

Hmm sorry this patch is a World Wonder... can't hurry it :p
Or maybe because of that someone else beat them to the production and is just decided not to sign a perminant allience with the players to share the effects of it :p

I just had a worrying thought... The only reason why you would put a patch through this much testing is if you had no intentions to release any subsequent patches/improvements.... EEP!

wow Exavier, you do need the patch, though it won't make civ III into IV you know ;)

(anyone else simply assumed that you couldn't buy wonders? I guess I didn't play enough III to get into that mode of thinking...)

Maybe the patch needed a patch? Patience is a virtue usually obtain through much suffering. :)

1989 said:
where the hell is this patch
Answer: Gandhi's relations with 2K Games went down so low he declared war -- and immediately destroyed their patch resource!

Ray Patterson said:
wow Exavier, you do need the patch, though it won't make civ III into IV you know ;)

(anyone else simply assumed that you couldn't buy wonders? I guess I didn't play enough III to get into that mode of thinking...)

honestly i think you lost me :p
my brain isn't working very well... friend just dropped 10 nukes on my head 1 turn before my SDI was finished :nuke:

In Civ IV you can buy wonders again was my point.

I would rather them take there time with a stable patch then to release more instability and frustration into the fan community with a hurried patch

I knew you could rush National Wonders... But you can rush a world wonder too? besides use of a Great Person that is... i'll have to check. cause if so then i think i will put more stock in getting the Pyramids early game (I usually put that off to get Oracle and Hanging Gardens, and AIs usually pick up the pyramids)

Top Bottom