Paul Revere saved 2nd Amendment in 1775

Three shots later (Tequila).....um umm warning us...warning us shots...to protect shots...umm...shots of Rum <hic>-<up>.

"I'm publicizing Americana and our foundation and how important it is that we learn about our past and our challenges and victories throughout American history, so that we can successfully proceed forward," Palin said in the broadcast interview. "It's not a campaign tour."

On Sunday, Palin insisted she was right about the purpose of Revere's famous "midnight ride."

"I know my American history," she told Wallace.

Good job, moose lady. Better to be silent and thought a fool.

http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2011/06/05/us_palin_2/index.html

So, what happened to the Republican Party? Did Obama's Presidency suddenly radicalize them or did this exist during Bush II's tenure?

I also feel obliged to point out that Revere did not cry "The British are coming!" but rather "The Redcoats are coming!"

Most colonists still considered themselves to be British and called themselves such. A lot of the king's soldiers were objectively not British, not that it is particularly relevant here as the Hessian Greencoats were not coming at that time.

"[censored] the redcoats are coming&#65279; to capture Samuel Adams and John Hancock. Go tell Paul Revere to ride through town and warn the enemy of our whereabouts, and make sure to tell him to make as much noise as possible so they get here faster."

Wikipedia had to protect Paul Revere's page because Sarah Palin supporters&#65279; were rewriting the Midnight Ride account. LOL WTF is wrong with these people. They are willing to rewrite history just to protect Sarah Palin. [censored] INSANITY!

Youtube comment.
So funny

So, what happened to the Republican Party? Did Obama's Presidency suddenly radicalize them or did this exist during Bush II's tenure?
Come back and ask again when Romney is the nominee. This stuff is no more crazy than when the Democrats flirted with that maniac Howard Dean.

They've always been crazy. Buchannan, Wallace, Nancy Reagan…

It's been building for a while. Obama is sort of the straw that broke the camel's back.

Come back and ask again when Romney is the nominee. This stuff is no more crazy than when the Democrats flirted with that maniac Howard Dean.

That's not even remotely comparable. There's a reason Dean got appointed the ultimate insider, and it's because he wasn't nuts. I consider Dean and Romney in fact to be two pretty similar politicians.

Like a I believe that she should a go to a new a country and take school in a someplace of a decent quality like a maybe Japan or Laos.

"What have you seen so far today, and what are you going to take away from your visit?"
— the "gotcha question" Sarah Palin has blamed for her widely ridiculed Paul Revere account

Colbert's segment on this was hilarious. Here entire job should just be answering questions that have historical basis to them and then see how in-congruent her replies are.

The problem with that is that the question had nothing to do with history. So it would more be, ask any random casual question and see how in-congruent her replies are.

Top Bottom