• PitBoss

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Abstain

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BCLG100

Music Master
K just so whoever may become UN rep be it me or not needs to know the views of the citizens and allthough the discussion thread
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=158399
showed a majority of people in favour of PBEM am just going to poll it to make sure.

PBEM because thats what i feel would give more team play and just what is your reasoning here for abstaining from this poll i.e. what difference does it make this poll being public or private?

PBEM..less questions involving stopping in mid turn.

BCLG100 said:
PBEM because thats what i feel would give more team play and just what is your reasoning here for abstaining from this poll i.e. what difference does it make this poll being public or private?
I have already told you why, we have gone through this in the DG time and again, why do we go against what has been accepted?

I have joined BH's decsion to abstain because of the nature of the poll

Black_Hole said:
I have already told you why, we have gone through this in the DG time and again, why do we go against what has been accepted?

i have nothing against making this a public poll, if the rules of 'whatever our name is' say this but nothing thus far has said this, if you wish to write a constitution right now saying this go for it, yes we may have gone through this time and time again in the demogame but this is the MTDG which is a different thing.

Whats the differnce..please someone tell me.

If you are tryign to "block" vote..use PM. If you are curious how someone voted whats the point.

I know you guys are competitors in another game but you guys need to separate the two. It looks like a few of you are familar with each other and might have grudges--bury those or our team is done before we start. Lets take the fight to the enemy and not ourselves.

basically private polls block showing what people see, public polls allow people to see who voted for what, for some polls i see the value in using it for others i dont.

OK I get that...BUT why does it matter who voted for what or not seeing who voted for what.

AGAIN...unless you are voting with a block or voting opposite of what someone else wants why does it matter?

Black_Hole said:
it doesnt have to be a law to be an accepted practice

well yes it does, we dont use public polls in TNT so if me not using public polls offends you then my apologies.

Top Bottom