• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

pbem 'Xi' Warlords

Greetings to all. I am DogBoy of the Vikings and Korea and am replacing Zukov. Let me know if you had any deals with the former ruler. You can e-mail me at greeneg AT charter.net. I look forward to meeting all of you in game.

gps

A sad farewell to Zukov.
Welcome the DogBoy.

Our scouts entered a village last turn, received tribute, and discovered lions right next to the village.
There was an early breakfast today, and the scouts will no longer be troubling this landscape.

DogBoy1 thought he was about to get another goody hut! Then I realized it was the same save I got last time.

DogBoy1 found another goody hut with 37 gold in it. The very ODD thing is this goody hut was right next to Incan land. That goody hut has been there the entire game and then never opened it?!?!?

DogBoy1 found another goody hut for 52 gold. This hut was on the other side of the Incan boundaries. I simply cannot figure out why the AI never popped these two huts when it can clearly see them.

DogBoy1 lost a scout to a lion, but we did find ANOTHER goody hut. This one had 51 gold in it.

Are we lost?

I thought Semental's temp leave notice was the reason for the delay,
but I've just re-sent my last gps from Nov 25, following the ping.

These were:
Xi2_BC-2140_to_Semental_1.CivWarlordsSave
Iota_BC-0580_to_Semental.Civ4SavedGame
Lambda_BC-0130_to_Semental.Civ4SavedGame

It was my fault. I sent them to the wrong e-mail address and the person responded that they got them, not telling me I sent them to the wrong e-mail address.

We see circling warriors climbing hilltops to have a good look at Shaka's kingdom.

Meanwhile, Brennus' scouts seem to be in a permanent state of healing, with brief intervals when they get to survey land that the DogBoy has clearly already cleared.....

We see circling warriors climbing hilltops to have a good look at Shaka's kingdom.

Meanwhile, Brennus' scouts seem to be in a permanent state of healing, with brief intervals when they get to survey land that the DogBoy has clearly already cleared.....

Perhaps those warriors are just trying to find a way around your cities?

Top Bottom