Plans for Beyond the Sword?

Actually I wasnt talking about whats realistic and whats not. I was just pointing out that adding something and keeping something are totally different things.

Actually I wasnt talking about whats realistic and whats not. I was just pointing out that adding something and keeping something are totally different things.

You mean "lets add bull-you-know-what, but keep it realistic?" Why not we have Buddism allready in :D

Know the difference between Hyperrealism and Total Realism? Why don't we restrict wonders only to civs that originally built them? Why don't we restrict religions only to nations who originally possesed them? Come on... :rolleyes:

oh my, somone didn't get any sleep recently...:rolleyes:

that said, a numbe rof the things in the next war scenario have a greater feasability of become reality at this moment that a colony ship to alpha centauri.
With the military robots being the most feasable one.

There is, as far as I'm concerned, no difference in "realism" between a colony ship to Alpha Centauri and the technologies added by "Next War".
Both are science fiction, and if you're going to add one, you might as well do some serious thinking about adding/keeping the other.

in any case: this isn't going to stop me from waiting for the BTS version

Sorry to bump an old thread but... any news at all on a BtS 3.13 version?
Or maybe a way for those of us with BtS to make some changes to make this playable on BtS?

Top Bottom