1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[BNW] [PLEASE HELP!]Technologies string length trouble!

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Creation & Customization' started by saigon1983, Feb 24, 2018.

1. saigon1983

saigon1983 Chieftain

Hi to all!

I need a help with some weird bug in original game (last versions. all DLCs). 'Cause I'm Russian, I always write objects descriptions like this:

<Text>Unit|unit|unit|unit|unit|unit</Text>

And I reedited original UI and colored it enough. That's why my descriptions looks like this:

<Text>[COLOR_SOMECOLOR]Unit[ENDCOLOR]|[COLOR_SOMECOLOR]Unit[ENDCOLOR]|[COLOR_SOMECOLOR]Unit[ENDCOLOR]|[COLOR_SOMECOLOR]Unit[ENDCOLOR]|[COLOR_SOMECOLOR]Unit[ENDCOLOR]|[COLOR_SOMECOLOR]Unit[ENDCOLOR]</Text>

All works perfect! Excepet for Technologies((( On tech select popup window and on tech tree all descriptions looks like this:

Agri... Whee... Flig... and so on

Does someone know how to fix this annoying bug? I suppose, that there is wrong string length limit somewhere, but... Where?

Please, help!

Moderator Action: Moved to main C&C forum. leif

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2018