PLEASE READ: How to report bugs.

I've trolled through the forums to see if anyone has had this happen to them and found nothing.

civ4 + warloards + BTS Patched right up to the latest 3.19.

Load game, any civ, move unit (scout/warrior) depending on civ build settlement. end turn. pick first research, and units turn comes up & can now be promoted - unlimited promotions once all the promotions have been used the unit is still surrounded by a blue aura. same goes for any additional units made,
I've reinstalled, patched looked through everything for the slightest hint as to what will fix it and found -Nothing :cry:

This expansion appears to have alot of bugs i just hope this is one thats been fixed:sad:

Anyone got any ideas?

Hello,
I was playing the demo of Civilization IV.
The installation of everything goes fine, so I proceed to choose my civilization.
While I'm choosing, I notice that only the ruler's eyes, mouth, and for some, the crown is showing.
The leaders real face is not showing.
When I proceed to play the game, I notice the map is just black, and that I can only see resources, cities, and units. When I looked in some places near the ocean, I could see parts of the ocean, but if I scrolled away, then it dissapeared, even though I could still see the same place.
Is this just a problem in the demo, or is it my computer?
I'm not quite sure if this is a bug or not...

Pc crashes when choosing a nation and leader and crashes sometimeswhile in diplomacy.

it crashes on dispaying leaders.

essential info

I own civ 4 complete(including warlords and beyond the sword).
I am able to play the basic game, the one with just the warlord expantion, basic an bejond sword expantion and complete version(basic + 2 expantions).

having no problems with basic civ 4 (leaders are displayed normal)
while chosing a nation in the bejond the sword version, my pc freacks out. Music keeps playing but leader showing at moment is frozen. after a few minutes my entire pc chrashes.
Once picked a leader at random, played normal for a while until in diplomacy, same thing happens.
pC reports problems with NVIDEA.

don't understand, plays basic version just fine why not bejond sword version?

I downloaded caveman to cosmos 2xs, same problem. Game starts fine, I can load it, make my first move, but every time I press "next turn" the game completely crashes (goes black, then after a couple seconds goes to desktop like I never even loaded it). Please help, I have heard nothing but good things about this mod and am very excited to play it!

Bug: sometimes the globe view doesn't show the map. Instead it shows something that looks like leader portraits. The bug does not happen always, and when it happens, it stays like that for the whole game. All other function work perfectly.
I'm playing vanilla 1.7.4 app store version

If you have an Intel HD integrated graphics chip, the problem that you see is a known problem with that chip type. No fix has been made by the publisher. If you are using a different graphics chip and are on a Mac, make sure that ____ is set to zero. (mental block at the moment - can't recall the term but it is the third or fourth item in the graphics options screen left column - it is the only one that has an integer value) If it is not zero, it can also cause this problem.

Top Bottom