Plotinus' props and figures

Plotinus

Philosopher
Retired Moderator
I've put together a few props and figures for unit-making, and I thought I might as well post them here in case anyone else finds them useful.

I'm not a 3D artist: these are all created in Poser itself, either out of primitives, or in the Cloth Room, or by distorting and reboning pre-existing objects designed for other figures. Credits where appropriate, and other comments, are in the Downloads section.

Conforming Figures

Large Collar

Jacket

Greek Dress

Blanket

Sash

Arm Cloth

Thanks for the helmet, especially.

I don't remember seeing the spear you used with the Golden Warrior. Who made that? I liked the head of it a lot.

That's utahjazz7's Sumerian Spear - have a look in his library for it. I didn't change it except to turn the head gold.

Is the shinier gold texture you used on their armor also available somewhere?

If you download the Golden Helmet, it should automatically be that colour, so it should be easy to copy the settings to other objects if required.

There are alternative golden settings in some parts of Kinboat's Egyptian Armour figures, and also Bjornlo's Bracers, which you can also use. Neither of these golden colours looked quite right to me, so I designed my own.

Thats a very nice Chiton prop. but is that a woman? I cannot really tell. if so, you may consider making the 'dress' portion of it longer, just my opinion on the matter. also it would be interesting if you had the two versions of the chiton, the Doric Chiton, and Ionic Chiton.

Ah, forgot about these. I'll get onto it as soon as I can.

Hi Plot! I'm awaiting your props. I'm, trying to create some units, and your help by your props would help me a lot. Thanks!;)

I have a question about the blanket/large collar prop.. it asks for textures, and if I dont give them they turn out invisible. what do I need to do there?

Top Bottom