Poland as 1 of 10 new Civilizations added in BTS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's add Canada, too.

So HRE is in and Eastern Europe is still represented by Russia only... great news.

They most frustrating was Alex's answer to TheLastOne36 question during chat. Will there be any new Eastern European civ in BtS?
Alex: does HRE counts as Eastern Europe?

Disgusting... at least he haven't asked if Portugal or Netherlands counts as Eastern Europe :D

I won't buy BtS, it's just the waste of money. I'd rather won't play Civ5 either. It's quite frustrating - permanent speculations. And despite the great work of Polish moders still nothing. I'd rather pretend that there never was a game called "Civilization". I signed a petition and I won't kneel down again. Puting Stalin into Civilization was enough, but I was stupid already. For those who do not know - Stalin murdered several tousands of Polish officers in Katyn and Boris Jelcyn announced this fact in 1996, I guess. Stalin murdered also many Poles in his work camps (direct way of killing people). Many of them had to travel thousands of km's in horrible conditions. He was a war criminal (murdered people during war) and none of them deserves a place in a game. And writing that Stalin was a controversial person (quote from Civilopedia) is terryfing. [it's a divine intervention that not even once Stalin appeared in my games]. There are many mysteries about our country, perhaps that's why you do not know it very well. For those who wish enlarge their knowledge, read Norman Davies "God's Playground". No more word from me on this forum ... and try not to be catched by tendentional books - try catch objective ones. Time to play some other game. Farewell.

You know, what civs are in the game actually isn't as important as the game itself. But whatever man, it's your choice and saving money is a good thing so I really don't care.

It is sad that Poland is once again missed. Of course its it is fine that Holy Roman Emipre is now represented, so many citizens/players from this country demanded it.

Also i want to say thank you to all the people who have supported this topic and the Petition. Your help and generosity is much appreciated.

Also i want to say thank you to all the people who have supported this topic and the Petition. Your help and generosity is much appreciated.

You're welcome...I'm glad with the civ choices, except Khmer and Ethiopia. HRE, they had the assets so....:goodjob:

I'm having the feeling that fireaxis wanted to make HRE as OP and fun as possible to reduce complaints.

Eh, I know I'll be modding the game so the Holy Roman Empire is Poland instead. Charlamagne is a dead ringer for Casimir III

Yeah, I wish I knew how to mod LHs, so I could have Józef Piłsudski in as well. It should be easy to make him out of Bismark.

Yes but i'd rather have Sobieski that's my prob.

Dutch, can u explain more clearly?

there are these civs, right?:
Babylon
Khmer
Ethiopia
HRE
Netherlands
Portugal
Sumeria
Byzantine
Mayan
Native American
woops, nevermind, i thought there was another one.

QFT.

Seriously i didn't know they had grenades back then.

well ofcourse they did, they were first made in Antoich and blessed by the Pope before being shipped away in 'Jumbo' Fed Ex packages.

many a mule died delivering them.

If the petition was hosted by a site that didn't demand so much personal information to sign it like zipcode I would glady sign it. :)

You could sign a giant one in front of the place where the firaxis people hang out...like a starbucks or something...IDK...that petition isn't really getting anywhere...:dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom