Poll: Can we intergrate Engiseer's events?

Should we intergrate Engiseer's events?

• Yes, as long as they're not OP.

Votes: 45 78.9%
  • Yes, I don't use events but if they are I might.

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • No, I use default events and don't want these.

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Abstain: I don't use events and won't if these are added.

Votes: 8 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It was a joke. The core events are there as teaching tools.

G

I don't get it. How is a poor choice in an event a teaching tool? I mean sure, have the structure there for teaching, but insofar as it IS a part.of the game right now, the choices may as well be balanced...

I don't get it. How is a poor choice in an event a teaching tool? I mean sure, have the structure there for teaching, but insofar as it IS a part.of the game right now, the choices may as well be balanced...
Despite the core events being obsolete, they were crucial and instrumental in what came to the development of the Community Events.

Also - which one is even your events mod and where do I download it? It's just a whole swath of events like in regular CBP, not other stuff, right?

Edit: NM I found it from OP, though just clarifying that it's only events and nothing else and runs properly with the standard CBP installation (no other external mods).

The core events are fine. According to a post someone made elsewhere, roughly 3-4 out of the set are slightly imbalanced, and I'd agree with that. Otherwise they're fine, and their actual goal (to give event modders like Enginseer a model to follow) is plain to see.

G

It is a part of the game you can easily unselect. So it's not core game, but rather an option. An option which I prefer to play without.

Top Bottom