[GS] (POLL) What will be the fifth first look?

What will be the fifth first look?

• Sweden

Votes: 47 18.4%
  • Mali

Votes: 73 28.6%
  • The Ottomans

Votes: 15 5.9%
  • Phoenicia/Carthage

Votes: 47 18.4%
  • Eleanor of Aquitaine for England/France

Votes: 63 24.7%
  • Something else

Votes: 10 3.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the chocolate coins were a clue. :p

I just wish the Devs were as good a crafting a competent AI, as they are at putting together all these preview hints and clues.

I don't think the chocolate coins were a clue. :p

I think they were. If Sarah were just giving them candy or gifts, why do it during the livestream and not afterwards. It had significance and we were meant to see them.

The antlers were Christmas apparel and totally in line with the decor of the set and season, unlike last week's llama. Therefore they were not the hint.

I think they were. If Sarah were just giving them candy or gifts, why do it during the livestream and not afterwards. It had significance and we were meant to see them.

The antlers were Christmas apparel and totally in line with the decor of the set and season, unlike last week's llama. Therefore they were not the hint.

So Mali is next then? Another male leader? Are they saving all the female ones for last? :p

So Mali is next then? Another male leader? Are they saving all the female ones for last? :p

Does it really matter what gender they are? I only care for leaders that legitimately fit the civilization. Maria of Portugal was an example of pandering to the SJW's, and in her history she was pretty much insane. Like having Nero as a leader for Rome....

For me, it's either Sweden or Mali that will be next. Genuinely Sweden is a Civ I am the least excited for. Or they will surprise us with Eleanor.

If there isn't going to be a first look in the next 2 weeks, I think they'll want to start with a full civ. I'm leaning towards Mali or Phoenicia in that case.

I can’t help but wonder if the troll comments on YouTube and Facebook scared Firaxis from doing reveals of female leaders early in...

If there isn't going to be a first look in the next 2 weeks, I think they'll want to start with a full civ. I'm leaning towards Mali or Phoenicia in that case.

Did they say there wouldn't be a first look or just not a livestream?

Right that's what I saw too, just making sure, thanks!

Just took a peek at her Twitter again. She's actually not doing any more Livestreams! :undecide: She is passing on the role (livestreams or community manager?) to someone else and focusing more on the production side again.

So I guess when they start up again there will be a new host.

I can’t help but wonder if the troll comments on YouTube and Facebook scared Firaxis from doing reveals of female leaders early in...
Seems to be pointless struggle, if true - the female leaders will be announced sooner or later, and Youtubers will just switch their trolling to “lol female leader spree, FXS just couldn’t contain themselves”

What are they gonna do, add moustache to Eleanor’s in-game model?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom