Portuguese UHV broken

xcrissxcrossx

Prince
The UHV where you must have the most revealed territory in 1500 is slightly broken. Despite having the most revealed territory, it said Italy had the most, even though Italy had broken up into independent states. I think if you save and reload it fixes this, but I'm not sure.

Also this is unrelated but I think Portugal should have the area between Angola and Mozambique as a Historical Area. It never *really* settled these areas, but it had a claim over these areas and I think they shouldn't be considered foreign in DoC. Here's a map. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Mapa_Cor-de-Rosa.svg

Thanks, the UHV code took dead civs into account, I fixed this. I'll have a look into their stability area, too.

Ah, the Pink Map.

Well if that's included in the Portuguese stability map, Iraq should be included in the English stability map too, to represent the British Mandate of Mesopotamia. For even better reasons portions of the Silk Route east of the Pamir should all be Historical or Contested for China.

Ah, the Pink Map.

Well if that's included in the Portuguese stability map, Iraq should be included in the English stability map too, to represent the British Mandate of Mesopotamia. For even better reasons portions of the Silk Route east of the Pamir should all be Historical or Contested for China.

I don't think I would disagree with those either.

Top Bottom