Post M&M situation

I think that this is the time to decide on who is going to win this war and this game, so yes, I advocate going on full war-mode. Theo will give us some experience and will be good addition.

I think Sirius overestimated themselves. I've been in such a position two times and won both times - to be strong enough to tackle all the other players at one time, but Sirius started too late or too early - If they have stopped sharing techs before we get steel and combustion, they would have been better having cannons and destroyers while we dont have them. Or if they were waited to have infantries, fighters and possible tanks, they would have been the sure victors. But now, I hope their economics will not be enough to pull this "war against all the other".

Sirius certainly did jump the gun.

I think this is going to be a drawn out war, which is why I am hesitant about Theo. We can rack up some quick easy victories against Sirius's periphery cities but taking Bode, SHI, and the MavHI is going to be a long slog. And the fact is Sirius's production is on par with what us+Q can pump out. This is why I think after an initial blitz we should play defense to build up our econ+production to the point where we are dominate, and only then go for a final military game winning push.

I think our best strategy will be paralyzing Sirius's cities on Bode with spys while building our infrastructure. Once we have double corps in every city we will be unstoppable.

Makes sense, Danmrunner. Will have to look first in the game and maybe the answer will pop up by himself. If everything goes as we wish, it will be short and violent war, leading to our absolute allied victory, but I know that in war, the things almost never goes as planned and we always have to be ready with plan "B". So this sounds like a good plan "B" :)

Looks like we might just have another diplomatic feather to stick in our caps! First it was 4v2 and now 3v1....well done AMAZONs!

We should think through how we want to approach tech in the upcoming turns. I would suggest we ask Q to run 100% $$ and gift it to us so that we can upgrade to destroyers and get Medicine. At this point we should run 100% $$ and gift to Q as they should have a more efficient tech rate. And if our next tech is going to be one we steal from Sirius, both us and Q should run $$ to save up cash. If CDZ gets more involved we can bring them into this arrangement. If they remain partially AWOL, then we should suggest they tech some of the non-core tech that are useful but not critical.

Top Bottom