• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Post new Civ requests here

I would like to see Sweden as a civ

Why not to put Ivan Sirko, a famous 17th century cossack leader, Ukraine. There is Cossacks game, but no Ukraine in Civilization. Ukraine is not Russia, although was prior with Kiev as the capital of the biggest in territory 11th century European kingdom.

Why not to put Ivan Sirko, a famous 17th century cossack leader, Ukraine. There is Cossacks game, but no Ukraine in Civilization. Ukraine is not Russia, although was prior with Kiev as the capital of the biggest in territory 11th century European kingdom.

CIV Gold has the Ukraine as a civ. It will be released as a standalone in a couple of weeks.

How about a Pirate civ led by Captain Jack Sparrow?

North Korea wourd make a fun virrain with the reader Kim Jong-ir.

what about macedon

I'd just like to see Theodore Roosevelt added to America for Warlords. I'm thinking Charismatic and Imperial.

I think that Mexico would be a good civilization.Leader,Benito Jaurez.Cities:Mexico City,Ciudad Jaurez,Cancun,Monterrey,Matamoros,Reynosa,Ensenada,Acapulco,and other cities.Please choose this.:) :goodjob:

I think that Mexico would be a good civilization.Leader,Benito Jaurez.Cities:Mexico City,Ciudad Jaurez,Cancun,Monterrey,Matamoros,Reynosa,Ensenada,Acapulco,and other cities.Please choose this.:) :goodjob:

Mexico will be in CIV Gold 4.0.

How about a Philippines civ .
Leader : Emilio Aguinaldo ( Spiritual , Industrious )

UU: Katipunero (replaces swordsman(or axeman )) -
*:strength: = 7
*:move: = 2
*+20% city attack
Flag : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Flag_of_the_Philippines.svg

Unique building ( for warlords ) : Bahay Kubo ( nipa hut ) (replaces market) -
*+30% :gold:
* can turn 5 citizens to merchants
* +2 :) from luxury resources
* +2 :health: from food resource
* Available for free on Industrial and later starts

------------------------------------------------
cities:
*Manila
Quezon City
Cebu
Malolos
Vigan
Calamba
Bacoor
Angeles
Montalban
Tarlac City
Banaue
Santiago
Tuguegarao
Albay
Tacloban
Bacolod
Bohol
Iloilo City
Davao
Sulu
more to come
--------------------------------------
Great People
Great Prophet : still researching
Great Artist : Jose Rizal , still researching
Great Merchant : still researching
Great Scientist : still researching
Great General : Andres Bonifacio , Gen. Gregorio del Pilar , Gen. Mcartur , still researching

OK, i'm REALLY sorry if this has been requested allready and you have allready answered to this, but is it possible for someone to make the Finns?? As leaders: C.G.Mannerheim and Urho Kekkonen..?

How about a Philippines civ .
Leader : Emilio Aguinaldo ( Spiritual , Industrious )

UU: Katipunero (replaces swordsman(or axeman )) -
*:strength: = 7
*:move: = 2
*+20% city attack
Flag : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Flag_of_the_Philippines.svg

Unique building ( for warlords ) : Bahay Kubo ( nipa hut ) (replaces market) -
*+30% :gold:
* can turn 5 citizens to merchants
* +2 :) from luxury resources
* +2 :health: from food resource
* Available for free on Industrial and later starts

I second this idea. :goodjob:

I would very much like to play my own nationality for once. The UU could also be bolomen, which were widely used by the Filipinos in the Philippine-American War.

Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bolo_(weapon)

Thanks to whoever decides to make it! ;)

OK, i'm REALLY sorry if this has been requested allready and you have allready answered to this, but is it possible for someone to make the Finns?? As leaders: C.G.Mannerheim and Urho Kekkonen..?

Finland is included in CIV Gold, with Kekkonen as the leader and Jaeger as the UU. Sauna is the UB in the Warlords version.

Top Bottom