Post new Civ requests here

I apologize if this is the wrong place to ask.
Earlier I requested Pakistan as a playable civilization, unaware that one was already made, but apparently wallowing in obscurity.
Marnzmod utilizes this Pakistan civilization. I doubt I will get the Mod to work, and was wondering if anyone had the file for the civilization itself.

Thanks.

Alternately, if anyone skilled at this kind of thing is interested in assisting me make a new one, I have all the information ready. Thanks.

I apologize if this is the wrong place to ask.
Earlier I requested Pakistan as a playable civilization, unaware that one was already made, but apparently wallowing in obscurity.
Marnzmod utilizes this Pakistan civilization. I doubt I will get the Mod to work, and was wondering if anyone had the file for the civilization itself.

Thanks.

Alternately, if anyone skilled at this kind of thing is interested in assisting me make a new one, I have all the information ready. Thanks.

I believe bmarz's Pakistan is from CIV Gold (and maybe modified a bit). You can get it from Gold and then use Pakistan as a standalone, if you wish. Or if your email can handle 5 MB or so, I can send it your way.

Hye, What about Malaysia. You guys can put the Prime Minister Dr. Mahathir in it.
Unique Unit should be a Scorpene Submarine, Su-30-MKM, Renger Rengiment, 10 Briged Para and also a PT-91M tank....

I believe bmarz's Pakistan is from CIV Gold (and maybe modified a bit). You can get it from Gold and then use Pakistan as a standalone, if you wish. Or if your email can handle 5 MB or so, I can send it your way.

Oh, hey remember me from the Civ Gold board? XD

So, I've got CivGold and I located the Pakistan folder in it. Could you provide instructions as to how I could put it in my game? I looked at the instructions on this board, but that's apparently for mods and I guess this isn't.

Thanks. :D

Oh, hey remember me from the Civ Gold board? XD

So, I've got CivGold and I located the Pakistan folder in it. Could you provide instructions as to how I could put it in my game? I looked at the instructions on this board, but that's apparently for mods and I guess this isn't.

Thanks. :D

I'll send you a PM>

They should have a Boston civ. PLEASE MAKE FOR CIV IV WITHOUT EXPANSION PACKS! The leaders would be:

1. John Adams. (Pro/Agg) (Could be made of Louis XIV or Washington or Frederick) Picture: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Johnadamsvp.flipped.jpg
Favorite Civic: Representation.
2. John Hancock. (Fin/Phi) (Could be made of Washington or Roosevelt w/ wig or Frederick) Picture: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:JohnHancockSmall.jpeg
Favorite Civic: Mercantilism.

UU: Minuteman (Replaces Rifleman, has +2 Movement, +30% city defense)
(Could be a combination of Musketman and Rifleman with Blue Coat, Tri-corner hat)

Flag would be a white liberty tree on a blue background, or a US flag with 13 stars in a circle, or could be Boston or Massachusetts Flag.

Cities:
Boston
Charlestown
Dorchester
Roxbury
Allston
Brighton
Cambridge
Quincy
Lowell
Hyde Park
Newton
Somerville
Brockton
Lawrence
Lynn
Nashua
Brookline
Milton
Lexington
Concord
Salem
Waltham
Peabody
Billerica
Wrentham
Weymouth
Revere
Canton
Hingham
Hull

if where playing revolution states i gotta do my home state: north Carolina ( originally Carolina).
leaders: Anthony ashley-cooper (fin,cha) Nathanael Greene (agg,phi)
uu: sharp shooter (replaces rifleman) (+30% in wood +10% vs gunpowder)
flag:see- http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...na_1861.svg/800px-North_Carolina_1861.svg.png
cities:
Charlotte
Raleigh *
Greensboro
Durham
winston-Salem
Fayetteville
High Point
Cary
Wilmington
Greenville
Asheville
Gastonia
Jacksonville
Concord
Rocky Mount
Chapel Hill
Burlington
Wilson
Goldsboro
Hickory
Kannapolis
Laurinburg
Salisbury
Monroe
Huntersville
Kinston
Statesville
Sanford
New Bern
Havelock
Matthews
*=capital

I want leader of Tibet please

Dalai Lama Tenzin Gyatso (current Dalai Lama) - "Tibet(an Empire)"

Maybe either Amra or I can look in to adding him to the existing Tibet civ.

and also some other leaders maby
Bhumibol Adulyadej - Thailand - Thai Empire
Nelson Mandela - South Africa - South Africa

Siam is in, but not with Adulyadej. South Africa and Nelson Mandela will be in CIV Gold 4.0.

May I suggest the Mughal empire? (Leaders: Akhbar, Aurengzeb a.o.) They represent the last great Indian empire before the coming of the British and were reknowned for their excellent Damascene steelcast cannon and armored elephants.

(On a personal note: I could use them in an update for 1790 AD for CIV Gold.)

What about
goths:
ub crucafix(replaces obelisk) +3 culture
uu black knight(replaces knight) +1 strength +1 movement

people wearing really bright florescent colours
ub hi-sugar storage(replaces granary) +1 movement to all units built in city
uu hyper archer(replaces archer) +2 movement

+ next to units is their bonus. eg (made up)
knight 4 movement 2 strength
black knight 5 movement 3 strength

They should add in the Austrians.

Leaders: Maria Theresa (Cre/Pro, Hereditary Rule)
Josef II (Cre/Phi, Representation)
UU: KuK Infantry +1 strength, +1 movement
UB: Opera House (Replaces Theatre, +6 Culture, +1 Great Person)

Start with Hunting and Mining.

They should also add the Leader Cardinal Richelieu and Cardinal Mazarin to France

Cardinal Richelieu
Spiritual, Imperialistic.
Favorite Civic: Nationhood.

Cardinal Mazarin
Spiritual, Expansive
Favorite Civic: Organized Religion.

I'd like to see the Britons as a civ. Not the British, the Britons i.e. pre-Roman (and slightly post-Roman) peoples of the British Isles. A bit redundant with the Celts in the game but so what.

Can use Boudicca as LH, also King Arthur.

UU would be a chariot.

UB could either be a hillfort (city wall variant), a barrow or megalith (like Newgrange, though maybe that ought to be a wonder), or Standing Stones (monument variant, like Egypt's obelisk).

Capitol should be Camulodunum.

Cities:

Llanymynech
Mannau Gutodin
Caer Eidyn
Penrith
Nodereyf
Uchelmaes
Colebruge
Caer-y-Coed
Carneddau
Vinovia
Alclit
Bryn Gafr
Wrekin
Trefyrneint
Torrbychan
Torcraik
Sultref
Rhos
Prentonnen
Poltrerneth
Blaenmoelbre
Prentydden
Pontcyn
Dunpelder

They should add in the Austrians.

Leaders: Maria Theresa (Cre/Pro, Hereditary Rule)
Josef II (Cre/Phi, Representation)
UU: KuK Infantry +1 strength, +1 movement
UB: Opera House (Replaces Theatre, +6 Culture, +1 Great Person)

If you check out CIV Gold BTS 3.0 Final mod, this is almost exactly what you get.

I'd like to suggest Mysore with Tippu Sultan (creative/protective) and Rocket Infantry/Artillery as UU, with Taramandal Pet(Galaxy Market, for manufacture of fireworks & rockets) as UB. It took 4 Mysore Wars before the British finally took the Srirangapaynam capital.

What about the new civ: European Union?
Capital should be Brussel.
Then Amsterdam, Berlin, Luxemburg, Paris, Rome. These are the capitals of the founding countries. And continue the list with the counrties that followed. (Sorry my friends from the east :))

I dont know much of a good leader. Maybe a chairman from the EC?

Traits could be all. I am tinking about Creative (because of the European culture is spread all over the world?). Plus Financial because the EU is a big economy in the world.

Unique Unit: Spy. A spy who never gets cought, doing his job cheaper, something like that. Having all passive actions activated, is too powerfull I guess.

Unique Building: Student Room (Replaces Laboratory). Removes Mr. Yuck face. Maybe 50% more science instead of 25%.

Names of Generals could be nice to use the names of the generals of this time. Like "Dick Berlijn". A dutch commander. The germans named their capital after him ;)
I have no idea of Great Artists, scientist, etc.

Is this a good concept to work with?

Top Bottom