1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Pre-GS To-Do List

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by CPWimmer, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Disgustipated

Disgustipated Warlord

You can always travel to a sensible hemisphere this time of year. :) I kid. I certainly have no room to talk about brutal summers. They aren't getting any better, that's for sure. Although we didn't get above 115F last year, so wasn't too bad.

2. Larsenex

Larsenex Chieftain

I play on such large maps I rarely am able to win. I have an ongoing game which will be deleted in favor of the expac!

3. awesome

awesome Meme Lord

For anybody who's interested, Denmark in the Vikings scenario is probably the easiest to win with. Capture one or two cities (I got Utrecht pretty easily), watch your economy, pillage a bunch, and get as many Great Admirals to Vinland as you can, and you should be golden.

Larsenex likes this.
  4. Disgustipated

Disgustipated Warlord

I actually do think I'll do more of the scenarios before GS. The deity scenario thread has gotten me in the mood. I don't think I'll be starting any more full games (though do want to finish my current one)

5. CPWimmer

CPWimmer Chieftain

With the introduction of culture/tourism heavy Sweden today, I'm glad I was able to knock out my British Museum game over the weekend. Although it's not archaeologist focus, I think it makes for an interesting replacement with the way it will auto-theme buildings.