• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Pre-LuckNES VI Thread

Nice update! If it keeps up, this will be fun. :)

I am looking forward to this, I might even try to play IC and stylised! :D

Nice Update! W00T, mammoths! Does that contribute to my money/IC/what will it be?

Nice Update! W00T, mammoths! Does that contribute to my money/IC/what will it be?

Mammoths don't contribute to your EC. We use the term EC here.

Also a note to everyone, special cities do not add more points to your economy, all the points you have will be in the economy section of your stats, you add them together and thats how many you can spend. Here I will post sample stats.

Nation Name: Acheame'e
Ruler/Player: Ach'ar/Masada
Capital: Ais
Government: Oligarchy (Incompetent)
Economy (Base/City/Trade): (1/1/2)
Technology: Bronze Age
Population: Small
Dissent: 15%
Army: 5,000 Infantry, 500 Cavalry
Army Description: Well trained, averagely equipped swords/spearmen and cavalry
Navy: 15 Ships
Navy Description: Well trained, inexperienced crews
Religion: Ancestor Precedent
Culture: Acheame, Tabula
Size: Tiny
Infrastructure: Dirt Paths
Education: Hopelessly Idiotic
Projects:
Nation Background: The Acheame are not a homogenous people they are composed of many different groups but they are drawn together by mutual beliefs and a shared dislike of other peoples. Intolerant of foreigners and thirsting for land, so they can gain representation in there government this has spurned an isolationist and expansionist sense in the population. Since the Acheame are not a single people they find no contradiction in non-Acheame becoming Acheame if they follow the customs and rules of Acheame.

@sp1023: Depends on what you do with them, obviously. If you have your people have sex with the mammoths, you might be able to have mammoth prostitution businesses to tax.

@sp1023: Depends on what you do with them, obviously. If you have your people have sex with the mammoths, you might be able to have mammoth prostitution businesses to tax.

Don't give him ideas.

I am working on the main thread right now. Don't post until I say so. Penalty of premature postelaction will result in humiliation and banishment.

@flyingchicken: No potentially you could end up with sp1023 :p

Course we all know how you end up with a flyingchicken :crazyeye:

You could also train them to do Archery with their tusks and trunk. Leet units indeed :nod:

What about the red cities, I understand they have an extra effect on the community, but how can you develop them (further for Masada)?

What about the red cities, I understand they have an extra effect on the community, but how can you develop them (further for Masada)?

What do you mean improve them further? There is no level of redness, it is a shower of what type of city it is if it is important enough, it also doesn't directly effect your economy.

Top Bottom