Preview: ICNES II: A New Order

Since GoobNes closed, I guess I'll join another. So far I've played a nation on just about every continent except asia, so give me the Maratha Confederacy. Fun times ; ).

I apply for Russia, France, and Britain. What travesty is this? The Kingdom of Mysore owned by France? Make it independent as it should be. No way Haider Ali and Tipu Sultan would have lost to the French of all people.

das said:
India is very strange. Why can't you leave it as historical pre-Seven Years War? Britain with Bombay and Bengal, France with the Carnatic regions and Pondicherry (southeastern India).

Carnatic regions includes the Mysorean Kingdom so it is French. I'll work out the applying-reservation things now.

Don't make applications, they stink.

Fixed the applications. I'm glad this is attracting people. I will be fixing the Belgium-Bavaria-Westphalia situation. There will be a Kingdom of Bugundy and a Duchy[?] of Westphalia. Bavaria willl be ceded to Austria.

Carnatic regions includes the Mysorean Kingdom so it is French. I'll work out the applying-reservation things now

It took all of 3 wars for Mysore to be occupied by the British in 1799. The Marathas were conquered around the same times. Mysore should be indpendent at this point.

No way Haider Ali and Tipu Sultan would have lost to the French of all people.

They lost to the "British, of all people". The British aren't exactly the best land army, you know, on the land they lost to practically everybody since the Middle Ages, not counting the Irish but in some cases counting even the Scotts. Whereas the French, 20th/mid19th centuries aside, tended to excel... Just an observation. :p Though yes, Mysore shouldn't be French - they simply wouldn't have had the time to capture it even if they wanted to.

i don't see why i shouldn't get the ottomans, i called it first, and it doesn't require an application

C'mon I never got a chance to really use them Kent!! :cry: Besides the fact you already tried as well I think I deserve a shot...

YEAAA!!! :D Thanks Kent, and please take another nation, I'm sure it'll be more fun if you play as well. :goodjob:

The Palatinate is supposed to be if Icmancin heeds my suggestions.

The God has spoken, I guess. Could you tell me umm... why the Palatinate? I was thinking Saxony. And could you tell me about Belgium-Burgundy and Westphalia?

I will fix the Mysore problem.

Saxony is good, but the Palatinate was supposed to get Belgium in exchange for giving Bavaria to Austria. Westphalia doesn't exist, but the Palatinate could just take it as well with Austrian backing and an obscure antique claim. Its for your benefit, less nations then. ;)

Top Bottom