Preview: ICNES II: A New Order

What do you mean it'll be fun to watch what I do with Russia... It's not like I'm going to turn Russia into a warmongering aggression prone state which starts wars left and right :mischief:

But a peaceful strong one with a strong economy, prospering middle class and strong armed forces :p

Sweden for me...

Update-

Siam:Recoloured because it had the same colour as France
Oldenburg- Given to Denmark and removed from the nation list
Taiwan- Given to China
Spanish North America- Less land given from the Thirteen Colonies
Kingdom of Mysore- Removed from nation list
Hesse-Darmstadt- Corrected spelling
Prussia- Put The Farow's reservation

Anything else will be done after school tomorrow. I'm only there until ten. And then I have to go to new Minas for the day... Oh well, shouldn't be that much left to correct.

Applying for the Ottoman Empire!! :p

ice if you could put me down for netherlands just incase i do not get Britain please:)
thank you

umm ottomans? do they suck or not? do they even have a chance to become a power?

@krimzon- isn't ottoman empire a none applying nation? cause i claimed it already

You!! :lol: I didn't see any names on the list for its application Kent so I went for it, but if memory serves me well I remember the last time you tried to be Ottomans...

The Ottomans have 7 EC's, if you cant do anything with that then you have problems ;)

That's why I think I should have them, and I'm not backing down Kent so Icmancin what it going to be?? *whisper* Pick me, Pick me, Pick me*whisper*

Pick him just for fun, lets see if he could keep the Ottomans together, Kentharu already tried and failed after all. ;)

I take Portugal, and its my first choice.

I will take the strongest state in Germany then..

I knew Prussia was weakened but I could not see the map earlier because it wasn't showing up. Now I see how weakened I think I will take what looks like the strongest German state Saxony.

thats cause i didn't know ECs actually gave econ :(

i just want a chance to prove myself!! :cry: you guys make me want to kill my moose

Thats because you antagonized the people you don't want to antagonize, showed your weakness to pretty much everybody and appeased the people you really don't want to appease, to be brutally honest. ;)

i know, i was a very peace loving guy back then, but i've changed, look at LINES2 Gorin doesn't exactly screw around or back down.

i really thought everyone wanted peace, turns out everyone wants to kill everyone else :p

Too late Lucky:p

Like hell!;)

Top Bottom