Princes of the Universe, Part II

I've been trolling reading this story for the past year, been playing the game for two. Finally i decided to join this forum for the soul reason of thanking you for all the enjoyment you and your incredible story have given me. So thank you Sisiutil, and good luck with all or your writing, please share it with us when you can, as we are all hungry for more.

Long time lurker here at CF, and I just had to say that your writing made me get an account just so I could say :clap:

I have read most of the ALCs and then I found this story yesterday. :wow: I read the whole thing in one go.... and now I have to join the 'legion' of fans who have been waiting for updates. (see, 'legion' of fans... it's a story about Romans... oh never mind, if you have to explain it, it isn't funny)

Keep up the good work, and let us know when you get published... as a fellow Cannuck I'll surely pick up a copy!

Wow. This took me three days to finish up until now. I almost cried at one point. However, I hope you enjoy whatever it is you are working on at this moment, be it this or something, but please don't let this thread die!
And all I can say is :goodjob:

Subscription Post!

Truly, an epic tale. I'll be watching for more...

I really hope you finish the story. This is like waiting for an end-of-season cliffhanger to be resolved on a TV show like Star Trek: The Next Generation or Alias.

If only civ money was real money, I'd give you 1,000:gold: for more updates, and throw in a spaceship to Alpha Centauri for good measure:)

I particularly liked Scipio's fights with Subotai in the last installment.

First thing, good job Sistil!

:goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:

:clap::clap::clap: :drool: :drool: :drool: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

:w00t::w00t::w00t: :dance::dance::dance: :trophy::trophy::trophy:

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Wow, I'm really :deadhorse: here, aren't I?

Oh One more

:agree:

Second note, I just finished reading all the story and I thought it was finished and I thought that I wouldn't have to go through hell like you guys but I do! :cry:

So when will the next update be?

:D

(PS I am a smiley-a-holic)
(PSS I wish I could include more smileys!) :cry:

SISIUTIL THIS STORY IS INSANE!!! :D :D :D

PLEASE KEEP THIS GOING...

:please:

I spent two day's worth of civ time just reading the story...

For anyone interested: I saw there was a question some time ago about how long this story was without all of the other posts.

Well, having downloaded both threads and filtered out the comments, I can tell you it runs 265 pages in Word, and is a very impressive 139,371 words, placing it well and truly in the novel category.

I've uploaded and attached the doc for anyone who might want to go through and re-read.

...and maybe this will inspire our author to come back for one last push at finishing :)

View attachment Princes of the Universe 1.pdf
View attachment Princes of the Universe 2.pdf

Sadly it looks like this excellent story is dead.

But I hope I'm wrong.

Please return, Sisiutil.

Sorry for the double post, but apparently Sisiutil still roams these forums? I checked his profile, and apparently his last login was at Jun 17, 2010 10:03 AM. In other words, earlier today.

He kind of just stopped updating it.

He said something about how working on a novel he was writing was sapping his creative juices.

I should also mention that I started a new job recently--any of you who've done that know how intense that can be!

I would like to come back to this story at some point, it's just a question of finding the energy and the inspiriation--both of which have been in short supply for me lately.

Very well. Good luck anyways! Your story has been interesting, ans I've enjoyed reading your ALC's/ numerous strategy guides.

That was and still is a wonderful story. I'm glad I came back to the game and read this. With my ASPPA exams and now my actuary exams, I know how busy life is. I hope that someday you will finish.

Thank you for the entertainment.

Top Bottom