1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Production Queue 0.1.17

Add a production queue to city production management

1. Tunnah

Tunnah Chieftain

Use the default queue mate, that sounds more your speed. Default queue requires extra clicking to make it actually be a queue, that's why people prefer this one, you'd prefer the single queue by default action of that

pramit likes this.
  2. Rambo919

Rambo919 Chieftain

I actually once or twice got a flood barrier with more and 1 turn to build that refuses to queue.

3. Tunnah

Tunnah Chieftain

Seems the latest patch is causing a conflict somewhere, is there any chance of an update please mate ?

4. pramit

pramit Chieftain

Apart from the small bugs that people are reporting, one thing that really annoyed me for a long time is that there is a cumulative lag(every time you click on the city and click on someone to produce) that happens as you play the game for longer. Restarting the game fixes it, but the problem returns after some time has passed. Any idea how to fix it?

5. shaglio

shaglio The Prince of Dorkness

I've been encountering a couple problems with this mod since the Antarctic Patch:

1) The color of items that can be added to the queue has changed and is difficult to distinguish.
    2) I can't figure out how to remove items from the queue. I used to simply click & drag them out, but that's no longer working for me.

6. Das Capitolin

Das Capitolin Chieftain

It seems there is a problem with this mod now. When I begin a new game and establish a city, it does not allow me to assign any task to the city's production queue.

7. oSiyeza

oSiyeza Chieftain

This is not true, you can enable in the options the queue to be allways enabled.

8. Tunnah

Tunnah Chieftain

That's a new feature with the latest patch, and it pretty much nullifies the use of Production Queue

9. oSiyeza

oSiyeza Chieftain

Oh, i though it was there before. Good addition anyway.

10. Cosmic Fox

Cosmic Fox Civ 6 Addict - TB Mod Collaborator

Production Queue mod was a great mod we needed. Now there is no need at all, even before the patch it was better to use the one built in. Multiple city queues from one click is the best thing ever made into the civ game series. :thumbsup:

11. oSiyeza

oSiyeza Chieftain

Interestingly, the official content does not allow to rearrange production so, this mod is still a lesson of how to do things

12. BlackSmokeDMax

BlackSmokeDMax Chieftain

Official content does let you switch. Click on item, then click on other item to swap.

13. oSiyeza

oSiyeza Chieftain

Really?, rearranging in the official queue is the first thing i tried, it seemed so obvious to be that clicking and dragging would be the way of rearrange production ...

Anyway, i think if that is the case a bit of more documentation in the civilopedia would be good.

Still, take into account unit limits (now you can queue many traders despite only being able to build one), being able to queue the buildings of a district after queuing the district, or highlight the location of future districts in the queue are things that this mode does and the official content does not.