1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Production Queue 0.1.16

Add a production queue to city production management

1. FireFrost

FireFrost Chieftain

Does this production queue allow you to repair damaged world wonders? That's a problem I found with Hellblazer's production queue so I'm curious if this one has it as well. Thanks!

2. CivFanCen

CivFanCen Chieftain

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2018
  3. ctudor

ctudor Chieftain

Hey! is it possible to make it compatible with Real Building Upgrades? At the moment there are some inconsistencies.

4. Tuvok694

Tuvok694 Chieftain

I just recently started using mods, so please forgive me if my questions are stupid or have already been answered.

1) When I have (for example) only one source of iron, I can still build warriors and then upgrade them to swordsmen. But I cannot add a warrior to the production queue from the mod. Is this a bug?

2) I have the impression that the game is significantly slower in the later eras since I use the production queue mod. When I click in the bottom right to "choose production" in the next city, it sometimes takes one or two seconds until the production menu is shown. When I save the game, then exit and restart, the speed problem seems better for some turns but then it gets slow again. Is this a known issue or is my computer just too slow?

5. ctudor

ctudor Chieftain

1) In order to properly build units you need 2 sources of strategic resources, or 1 source + encampment district.

6. Tuvok694

Tuvok694 Chieftain

I've been playing Civilization for many many years. My steam counter says I have played over 2400 hours Civ6. Do you believe me that I already knew that?
    It is like I described it above: You can build the older unit and then upgrade it if you only have ONE resource. But this does NOT work when the unit is in a production queue among other things.

7. nrh

nrh Chieftain

Unable to repair wonders that have been destroyed (NOT from taking cities) they are permanently on fire. Cannot do anything with builder and cannot select "repair" option in city. Doesn't work in any city with a broken wonder.
    Earlier in the game, when I clicked "repair" it would turn green on a part of the map where I could build the wonder in a NEW slot but not in the same place where the wonder was already built. I didn't bother to click on the green slot and now those slots are unavailable to select later in the game (I'm not sure why).
    https://i.imgur.com/AWIdp9h.png

Example shows that it says "repair" and that I have production queue. Maybe this is a mod conflict? Is this a known issue?
    Mod list: (no known conflicts) https://i.imgur.com/qnM3V5p.png

INTERESTING RELATED:
    (1) Same problem 2 years ago for another user
    https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/captured-and-pillaged-wonder-repair-issue-s.603908/

(2) Another player who uses Production Queue wants to be able to repair wonders
    https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/request-production-queue-wonder-repair.629390/

Last edited: May 9, 2018
  8. nrh

nrh Chieftain

The easy fix on "wonder repair" might simply be to make it so builders can collect or put out the fires. Because once they start they don't ever stop and the wonders just look ugly. Maybe they're not meant to be repaired. Maybe the effects aren't lost unless the wonders are completely demolished. I just don't know. Here's what I do know though: A city full of wonders looks ugly as heck when everything is black and on fire.

9. Nahimi

Nahimi Chieftain

Because it's not mentioned, I might as well do it myself. This mod does NOT work properly in a Hotseat game. And the issue is not even mentioned, and not even dealt with.