Resource icon

Production Queue 0.1.17

Mod doesn't work with new patch 100%. When I go to add a gov center it won't work right. Please fix thanks.

Hey there everyone! Just wanted to pop in to say an update will be coming today. It will address the most-commonly reported issues since the expansion came out. I fully intend to continue working on it after I post the update, though, to try to iron out some more long-term issues.

@Crusader2010 Do you happen to recall what civilization you were playing as?

I hadn't tried building a monument, but I can say I too have experienced the building units issue described. Only my case was scout then trying to train a slinger, getting another scout, and only getting my slinger after trying again. That was/is with Australia.

Lozenged updated Production Queue with a new update entry:

Initial Update for Rise and Fall

Version 0.1.13
This update is the first post-release of the Rise and Fall expansion.

Firaxis did an overhaul of their drag and drop system. A bug appears to have been introduced which results in right-click events not working on draggable UI elements. As such, the ability to remove an item from the queue has been changed from right-clicking to dragging it completely off the queue panel. Once again the new method of removing an item from the queue...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, I cant seem to get it to work. I downloaded 0.1.12 (as I don't have Rise and Fall yet), extracted to my Mods folder as per instructions. Checked it is enabled, but there is no production queue when I create a new game.

Hi, I cant seem to get it to work. I downloaded 0.1.12 (as I don't have Rise and Fall yet), extracted to my Mods folder as per instructions. Checked it is enabled, but there is no production queue when I create a new game.
and I have no other mods enabled

I had a problem last night with 0.1.13 where I couldn't put Government Plaza buildings in the queue.

I had a problem last night with 0.1.13 where I couldn't put Government Plaza buildings in the queue.
Have you achieved the next government level that allows the buildings to actually be built. Each tier of Government you get allows more Govt buildings to be available.

Have you achieved the next government level that allows the buildings to actually be built. Each tier of Government you get allows more Govt buildings to be available.
I was finally allowed to put a Tier 1 government building in the queue after I selected my Tier 2 government. Is it supposed to be that way? This is only my second game of R&F because I've been too busy to play lately.

I was finally allowed to put a Tier 1 government building in the queue after I selected my Tier 2 government. Is it supposed to be that way? This is only my second game of R&F because I've been too busy to play lately.

I only found out about the connection a few days ago. Have you checked the civlopaedia. I have seen a comment written in reddit, that it's working as intended.

Last edited:
The production queue is glitched after building a government plaza, i cannot build any plaza buildings now. Is there a workaround for this?

Lozenged updated Production Queue with a new update entry:

Added Government Plaza Support

Version 0.1.14

This update addresses the following issue that was introduced with the Rise and Fall expansion:
  • The production panel should no longer list Government Plaza buildings before the requisite government tier is reached. The Civilopedia does not mention this. There are three different tiers of governments which correspond to the three different tiers of Government Plaza buildings. As you progress through the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Ah thanks. The mod still isnt checking requirements for some buildings properly though, for example you can queue the arena even though you dont have the pre-req tech yet.

I also found a strange bug, i queued an archer, but after it was built the production queue showed the archer had 1 turn left, but the archer was already built and the game was demanding that i choose the next production item.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/7mtivujc1tv74ec/TOMYRIS 22 3475 BC.Civ6Save

Last edited:
Lozenged ...here is my sav file from a vanilla/no mod/no DLC Civ6 game with the latest patch but no R&F ...only PQ 0.1.16 enabled ...base game with random civ/leader ...I can't produce anything ...if I revert to 0.1.13 production works but every religion's Holy Site building is listed (and stays listed) although only the correct one can be selected ...no other districts show that symptom ...hope you can figure it out

Attachments

• SALADIN 1 4000 BC.Civ6Save
    278.9 KB · Views: 185
Top Bottom