Progressive MP game thread

And a Happy New Year as well. :)

I believe I may have forgotten to mention our turns were taken. S&S are up! And Merry Christmas! The wife and I are down for the count at the moment with a Xmas flu... so much fun that. ugh.

I believe I may have forgotten to mention our turns were taken. S&S are up! And Merry Christmas! The wife and I are down for the count at the moment with a Xmas flu... so much fun that. ugh.

Not enough cheesecake! Or Apple Spiced Cider! :D:D

Seriously get well soon! :grouphug:

Sorry for the delay but Turn Done, Joseph is up

Merry Christmas everyone! And now I'm finally with more time. I'm doing the conservative now and then I'll start the massive and also start trying to record the gameplay.

Acularius next

Turn Taken! S&S are up!

Not enough cheesecake! Or Apple Spiced Cider! :D:D

Seriously get well soon! :grouphug:
Thanks for the well wishes Joe! I was able to go to work yesterday and today but I do still feel like hell, mostly over body aches at this point. Whisperr is up and doing things today but still a bit queasy. This thing is the worst flu I've experienced in decades easily. I guess it's just something that needs to happen now and then to get the body to boost its immunities.

Last edited:
SourceForge is really slow this morning.

In other news Spirictum did his turn.

And I'm Waiting for SF to take the commit for my turn.

EDIT: Acularius Next!

Last edited:
That's fair, but the turn is currently on @Thunderbrd and taking a look at the turn tracker, its still on his turn. :)
So even if Spirictum's ISP comes back on, he'll still have to wait for that to resolve.

Top Bottom