• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Prove God exists and win 1,000,000!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vietcong

Deity
well not realy, im too poor for that..

but yea, my point is u Cant prove it!

Perfection said:
I'll back it up with real money.

If anyone can prove god does exist (and not by an abnormal definition of god), I will send them $5.00.
You have to define what a "normal definition of God" would be, first, though.

hay, acaly i can send 15, so it will be 20$!!!
woot!!!!!
yea well i think thats crap, u cant prove good exist, but u cant disprove it eather.. ur much more likely to prove evoltuion then that, plus evoltuion has evadince.

elfangor801 said:
I'm thinking this thread isn't going to get very far...

True, we are still far, far from proving anything about God yet. Oh well, we might be close to proving that he doesn't exist.

I could do that, but then to get my money I'd have to reveal secret information about myself and then you'd probably come and kill me to get it back.

EDIT: Damn, Shadylookin took the prize.

Yom said:
You have to define what a "normal definition of God" would be, first, though.
No, I don't. I'll just take what your definition is and see if I consider it a normal definition. For example all naturalistic panthiestic definitions go straight out the window, because I don't consider it normal.

Riesstiu IV said:
I took a picture of him earlier today...

Pay up!
Ummm, that's just Santa

elfangor801 said:
I'm thinking this thread isn't going to get very far...
I won't but I'll have fun while it lasts.

creationism and evolution can cooexist guys, dont be so closed minded. Let just say that god created all matter, and we evolved from there.

Shadylookin said:
I define that as an abnormal definition, no money for you!

Birdjaguar said:
I could do that, but then to get my money I'd have to reveal secret information about myself and then you'd probably come and kill me to get it back.
Nah, I'd just send a mail bomb, it would cost too much in fuel for me to go over there.

Perfection said:
I'll back it up with real money.

If anyone can prove god does exist (and not by an abnormal definition of god), I will send them $5.00.
The problem isn't a "normal definition of god" but what constitutes proof.

general_kill said:
creationism and evolution can cooexist guys, dont be so closed minded. Let just say that god created all matter, and we evolved from there.
It can logically coexist, but the question is should it? I don't think so.

Nothing comes from Nothing

Yet Big bang theory has the creation of the entire universe in a single instant.
So the universe had to come from something.

basicly laws of relativity.
Therefore something must had "created" the big bang

On the other hand
laws of Quatumn Physics state the all possibilities can / must be exhausted.

i.e : The probability of LIFE is 1^20 Million.
-In relativity its called law of specified complexity. which says life cannot come from non-life. Life (specified complxity) can only come from another from of life.

In Quatumn Physics Since all things are possible and since there are inf is used into the equation. All possible instance must exist then Life can come from non-Life.

String Theory The violation of specified complexity is possible only in inf small strings which means that on and only on this level can it be possible but it has no effect on the Quatumn Physics scale which has no effect on the Relativity scale which has ...... etc etc

Simple ?

When science can make a single all binding law for life itself then you will have Proof of God exsistence / non-exsistence.

general_kill said:

Or God gave it a poke here and there. I agree the two theories can be/are both correct.

Shadylookin hats off to you :hatsoff:

Perfection said:
Ummm, that's just Santa

Santa is God. :D Hey, there's an idea for a religion, Santaism.
*walks off to build "The Shrine of Kringle"*

FriendlyFire said:
Nothing comes from Nothing
Got proof? And what about virtual particles?

FriendlyFire said:
Yet Big bang theory has the creation of the entire universe in a single instant.
So the universe had to come from something.
There are some varieities of big bang theory that don't say the universe was "creatyed" in that instant

FriendlyFire said:
basicly laws of relativity.
Therefore something must had "created" the big bang
see previous crap, oh and who says this must be god? And what created god?

FriendlyFire said:
On the other hand
laws of Quatumn Physics state the all possibilities can / must be exhausted.
Where?

FriendlyFire said:
i.e : The probability of LIFE is 1^20 Million.
Zuh?
FriendlyFire said:
-In relativity its called law of specified complexity. which says life cannot come from non-life. Life (specified complxity) can only come from another from of life.
There isn't a law like that (except some crappy IDTers, but they don't count)

FriendlyFire said:
In Quatumn Physics Since all things are possible and since there are inf is used into the equation. All possible instance must exist then Life can come from non-Life.
So?

FriendlyFire said:
String Theory The violation of specified complexity is possible only in inf small strings which means that on and only on this level can it be possible but it has no effect on the Quatumn Physics scale which has no effect on the Relativity scale which has ...... etc etc
So....

FriendlyFire said:
When science can make a single all binding law for life itself then you will have Proof of God exsistence / non-exsistence.
Go make that

In conclusion, no money.

snipelfritz said:
Or God gave it a poke here and there. I agree the two theories can be/are both correct.
Prove that god exists then

snipelfritz said:
Santa is God. :D Hey, there's an idea for a religion, Santaism.
*walks off to build "The Shrine of Kringle"*
Good luck with that...

Well, I have much more proof that God exists than that any of you exist, really. You exist, presumably, if you're reading this. Hence, given that God is more likely to exist, there is a more or less asymptotic likelihood of God existing. That's as close as we'll get.

I win.

PS If you take issue with my leap from "more proof" to "more likely", then we can have a nice discussion about how Pyrrhonian scepticism would have us not bother with a courts system.

:mischief:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom