• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

PUGNESIV: The Modern Day

Originally posted by .:KNAS:.
OOC: Does my empire expand automatically, or must i order it?

Automaticlly.

UPDATE 2: Mid 2007

NEWSPAPER

HEADLINE: THE NATIVES STRIKE BACK!

In Soummia, the President thought that taking the island was as easy as 1 2 3. He was soon to learn otherwise! The native tribes, who were actually quite modernized, banded together against Soummia to destroy it! A new nation is formed!

In The Empirium, the way the Emperor dealt with Rebels was sending them into the wilderness to explore. A lot of the angry citizens were workers, so the Empirium lost 15 workers. This didn't help expansion (they were unfamiliar with the wilderness and died of malaria), it did help to get rid of the angry rebels.

In Rome, by executing rebels, the Emperor rid the nation of rebels. But pubic executions tend to make the people unhappy.

In England, the King was greeted by officals. They wish to train workers as explorers. This will decrease the worker population but offer a nice boost to expansion. What do you think?

Spamland is still trying to decide who to elect for one of the highest government positions. Have you decided?

A new nation has formed! America is born!

Attachments

• pugnes.jpg
    pugnes.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 156
To: Soummia

Prepare to die!

Puglover, I thought I raised income taxes to 25? Also, how much cash do I have now?

I'll take care of incomes in a while. Right now I'm kinda tired.

Ok, three things I would like to ask:

1.) I asked to start on the island, not the mainland.

2.) Shouldn't you include some kind of color key so we know who is who on the map?

3.) You should include all the incomes for each nation in the nation templates, so we can keep track of it and so no one miscalculates.

Originally posted by Jason The King
Ok, three things I would like to ask:

1.) I asked to start on the island, not the mainland.

2.) Shouldn't you include some kind of color key so we know who is who on the map?

3.) You should include all the incomes for each nation in the nation templates, so we can keep track of it and so no one miscalculates.

1.) Your starting location was randomly selected

2.) Look on the front page

3.) Okay

EDIT: News moved to bottom of page.

From now on I'll give orders by newspaper.

NEWSPAPER

HEADLINE: WAR!!!

The UNT have declared WAR on the Soummians and are preparing an attack by sea! (anoy': now would be a good time to buy units! ;))

By now almost all player nations have over $10,000,000! You may spend it on Factories, Towns, or maybe you can save the cash.

In The Covenent Alliance, Religous leaders gather. The people are wary of their leader. The Religous Leaders say that a Temple or Cathedral to their God might cheer them up! It will cost $3,000,000.

In The Greater Sheepstan Reich, sheep farmers protest about their wages. "We are the main industry here," says sheep leader Barney Noeman, "If we aren't treated with respect we'll quit our jobs! Let's see what the Sheepstan Reich is without sheep!

Originally posted by Jason The King
I will give story and orders when i know what i have to spend, and when the first post is updated.

Whoops. Sorry. Didn't see that. :o

Anyway, now you have lots of money to spend! :D

The crashed wreckage of the Truth and Reconciliation was enough to control a small are of earth and a town was needed, but to be able to make the materials nessecary for that, a factory was needed. And the high taxes was taking hteir toll on the public, so a temple was built so they would spend less time rebelling and more time praying.

Orders are on page 4

EDIT: Read the military section on newspaper below

Sorry, I should have posted my orders after your update. :blush:

Soummia National News
Your source for news, fair and balanced
War!!!!!!!!
The 3rd Guerilla Division have apparently not been successful at civilizing the natives. It turns out that they were part of a larger confederation, who have declared war on us! Our leader has mobilized the home divisions, and has recently made a call for arms. "We are in a war of self-defense, a righteous war. We will defend our borders and make sure we are not threatened again." A message has been sent to the leaders of Soummia from the UNT, saying "Prepare to die". Analysts hope that this is a mere misspelling of "Prepare to diet" which was garbled in the translation and that the UNT is merely attempting to share a new weight-loss regimen with the residents of Soummia. Just in case, all reserve troops have been stationed on the borders and bunkers, preparing for an assault. "We are ready for anything." said General Rilla, the leader of the Soummia National Guard.
Local: Anti-War Protestors Protest
With the recent war declaration, a throng of 80 war protestors began to protest outside the presidential homes, despite the fact that this is a defensive war. Waving signs, they blocked traffic and roads, causing general unrest wherever they went. Analysts, however, say that the protests are small, and only represents a radical minority in the population.
Economy: Taxes raised to support war effort
In a press conference earlier today, President Anonymous has confirmed the 10% tax hike in both income and industrial tax, to support the new war, making income tax now 35% and industrial 25%. "To fight a war, we need weapons. And to get weapons, we need money. And to get money, we need.... err.... taxes! Yeah, that's it!" said President Anonymous. He went on to ask the citizens to support the war effort, and be patriotic. He then said that we should boycott all imports from the United Native Tribes, only to be told that we do not receive imports from anybody by his Economics Advisor.
Faith: 1 Million spent on conversion attempts
With the likely event that war had been declared, the president ordered that a million dollars be spent on attempts to convert the soldiers and citizens of the UNT, including speaker towers shouting holy messages at full blast, and recruiting missionary teams willing to risk their lives to try and convert enemy soldiers. He has promised full citizenship and rights to any and all UNT converts, no matter their past actions or deeds. He has also cautioned the National Army of Soummia to avoid civilian casualties "at all costs".
Military: Military built up
With the recent war declaration, the president told his military advisor General Gue Rilla to bolster up the military. "Yeah, give me two divisions of those light tanks. And maybe three ranger divisions. And a heavy tank division. Also large nachos with extra jalapenos." The buildup is expected to happen tommorow as the new forces arrive to defend Soummia.

Originally posted by .:KNAS:.
Build 1 Factory $12.000.000

You need 100 workers (the people you get from towns and cities) for a factory. So you need a town to get more workers.

The Great Emperium
Novelus set on his golden chair.
When he was a small child he dreamed about becoming the King of all living life forms, in everywhere.
His parents didn't knew what was wrong with him and he was sent to a shrink.
The hard workng man invastigated the little boy and found him as a "Megaloman" (word in hebrew), a person that think he is better than others.
Novelus grew up and already when he was only 7 years old acted politicaly in Spaira, his mother nation.
He grew stronger in politics, and in his secret, and today while he is 25 years old, he already conrtol his mother nation as a sole ruler.
Even his parents died in the clean-up that he did while he came to power.
Today he is angry on the small northern nation that was formed...

ORDERS
I have 22 milion
Build a town- cost 14 milion
build an Infantry! cost 3 milion
Stay with 5 milion in the banks

TAXES:
Inclome- 45%
Industrial -75%

Top Bottom