• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

PUGNESIV: The Modern Day

Rome

- Enter the war! Fight the UNT with 2 Guerillas!

- Save money for a town

I guess I'll sum up my orders.
Soummia
- Raise Income Tax to 35, Industrial to 25
-Build 2 Light Tanks, 3 Rangers, 1 Heavy Tank (11 million)
-Spend 1 million to try and convince UNT soldiers to convert
Total Spent: 12 million
Attack with 3 Rangers, 2 Light Tanks, 1 Heavy Tank

Originally posted by .:KNAS:.
New Orders:
Build 1 Temple $3.000.000

That temple offer was for one time. Kinda like a wonder.

Kingdom of Atlantis
Name: King Innocius the IV
Forum name: TNG
Economy: Good
Happiness: Good
Environment: Lush
Income tax rate: 15%
Industrial tax rate: 15%
Army: 1 Guerrilla
Treasury: 4
Captial city: Knossos
Towns: none
Cities: none

ORDERS
Expand as fast and as far in all directions
Increase Income tax to 30%

I'm trying to limit my time on the computer. Update tommorow.

UPDATE

HEADLINE: THE WAR IS OVER!

- In the Emprium, a town has been built. By next turn, income should grow.

- In Spamland, a big corporation named BigBucks offers to base their business in Spamland! Jerry Jingles, Head of the Enviroment Savers, says "We cannot allow these pollution chuggers settle on the enviroment of Spamland!" However, the CEO of BigBucks says, "This will propell the Economy and our Finances into gigantic proportions!"

- In Soummia, the conversion efforts worked, and Soummian troops walked into the UNT with little resistance. The UNT has been destroyed and the war has been finished.

- In Russia, a corporation called MegaCorp wants to settle their big business on Russian territory. They offer the same deal as BigBucks offered Spamland.

Attachments

• pugnes.jpg
    pugnes.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 110
OOC
puglover
I should have an Infantry and +30 workers from the new town!
And after doing some mathe, I should hav after this 1 infantry 15000000 money.
I want you to understand that this is what I have, and to change it, BEFOR next update!

IC
Novelus was happy to see his first miliatery unit.
But his happy face became a ferius one when he saw there is a nation north of him...
China was her name, and his dreams just couldn't let her live.

The secret preperetions for the first Emperium war were on the brink, tanks have been built with the new money to Blitz into poor little China and take her out in 1 year.

Also a huge Settling progrem have started to reach Borders with China, in 2 years (turns) the settling plan should end and the war should start. that was Novelus ideas, until his minister of army talled him he could attack china right away...

This idea was charm to him, the Settling progrem will be finished, but instead a border with China it will become a longer emperium.

Novelus gave the word, and the world shaked.

ORDERS
AND THIS TIME DO WHAT I WRITE!
start with 15000000
Build 5 HEAVY TANKS (3000000*5=15000000)

I'm left with 0money
And you said next turn my economy will be even better.

Attack with all 5 tanks in China and blitz trough it like a mad man (couse that what Novelus his). finish the in less than an year.

Okay, okay. I'll do that. You guys don't know how hard it is to update this!

Orders
Make new town called Spammia
Put big bucks in Spammia
Make Spammia in the that LITTLE island right below me
Increase expansion onto LITTLE island below me

Quite the apology, but I believe my income tax rate is at 35, industrial at 25. I assume my 3 Rangers died in the war. If not, where are they?

Originally posted by anonymous4401
Quite the apology, but I believe my income tax rate is at 35, industrial at 25. I assume my 3 Rangers died in the war. If not, where are they?

They were the consquence of such a fast conquest.

The population of the colony had exploded, therefore the Reminder had sent out scouts to find good spots for further settlements. They had found two prime locations and coincidentaly the treasury was just enough to build the two towns.

Orders:
Build 2 Towns $28.000.000

ooc: what happend to the temple, did it get built? also i built two infantry during the very first turn and theres no sign of them on the template on the first page.

Soummia National News
Special Edition: War Report
THE WAR IS OVER!!!
After a quick and decisive campaign, the Soummian flag was raised over Chiraxna. With the Soummian Military Advisor, General Gue Rilla spearheading the war effort, Soummian forces tore thorough the armies of the United Native Tribes, siezing Chiraxna in a matter of weeks. With the growing worry that the UNT forces would attack any minute, the president called for a strike into enemy territory, hopefully showing the UNT that Soummia actually had an army, and hopefully to accept peace. But even he did not expect this level of success. This success, experts agree, should be mainly contributed to the million-dollar missionary effort enacted by the president, and headed by Religious Advisor Theodore Kratt. "The Natives lived in a paganistic, hedonistic society." said Theo Kratt in a private interview. "They lived caring for only this life, spiritually deprived and unaware that something greater than life existed. When they saw the missionaries risk their very lives, to tell their sworn enemies a message of hope and life, it must have touched their hearts." Although entire columns of enemy troops capitulated to cheer on the Soummian forces, there still was heavy resistance from the Tribal Guard. Three Ranger divisions were lost in combat, with an entire division decimated in the Battle of Chiraxna. But the case still stands, and the regions formerly under UNT control are now Soummian. The people, too, have been given full citizenship upon conversion. The war is over, and peace reigns again.
Local: Citizens Celebrate
With the recent confirmation that the war was won, the citizens began to celebrate in the streets. A city-wide party was held in Anopolis Square, where free drinks and refreshments were served. "It was great." remarked attendee Parrh Tigai.
Economy: New Town Planned
The President announced the planning of a new town, to be built over the ruins of Chiraxna, once the government coffers were full. "This new town will welcome many new economic possibilities." said President Anonymous. "The local people are willing to work, and we will be able to salvage much of the infrastructure."
Faith: President Calls For Missionaries
The President has recently called for missionaries to minister to the Natives in the former UNT. Churches are being planned, and Dr. Kratt, the Religious Advisor, was optimistic for the future of the Native citizens. "They are converting in droves." Kratt said optimistically. "If this continues, all of the Natives will be converts in two months."
Military: Forces Come Home
With the war won, the forces of the Soummian National Army are being called home. With one Light Tank division remaining behind to keep the peace, the arrival home of the servicemen was met with great applause. The president even gave a speech thanking the Soummian forces for their efforts. "Each of you have sacrificed your time, and risked your lives to bring light to the Native people. So I say to you, congratulations. You have earned your place in history."

Top Bottom