Quick Questions and Answers

What does scrambled continents actually scramble?
Terrain features (forests jungles?)
Terrain types (hill, plain, mountains etc?)
Resources?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Desert Folklore pantheon isnt working for me.

6 of my desert tiles show the faith symbol but I am not getting bonus faith, only +1 from city!?

Do you have any citizens working those desert tiles? Go to the City View screen and click Citizen Management in the top right.

My Fighter units have a penalty: Weak Ranged Attack: -50% Strength when using ranged attack.

I have never seen this before. Can anyone tell me what the cause is? It kinda makes them useless to me. :sad:

In Civilopedia that is a unit attribute, not a promotion per se, but no fighter unit (including zeros) in the base game starts with that attribute. Are you playing any mods that might have added that attribute to fighters?

I don't have any mods installed at all. Here's an ingame screenshot I took, hopefully this will help identify the problem. Maybe I'm missing something...

Spoiler :

Is there any way to check the individual score for other civilizations military, etc?

InfoAddict MOD

More information than you even realize you need. Also, available from diplomatic request screen. Very nice!

Quick question about DLC, I have just the base game at the moment. I seem to remember reading that buying Brave New World and not Gods & Kings would see me gain all the new features of G&K along with those of BNW? Surely I would miss out on something...?

You will miss the G&K civs (other than Ethiopia) and all of the DLC civs and map packs.

Best option is to look for holiday sales of the Gold pack (G&K and all DLCs prior to BNW) and BNW itself.

Could we please have a tracker for units, so that when you have given a unit an order to go somewhere, u can select that unit and see its route and destination, cuz i find it difficult to keep track of them, with all the other stuff going on.

In Civ 4, production, gold, research, culture were all added when you END turn. (if a wonder said 1 turn left, you would always get it).

In Civ 5 vanilla, all the numbers are added at the start of your turn...
So if the game says golden age (1) turn, I expect to get the 500 gold that is displayed.
Instead I only get 200 or 300 gold (since the golden age is over).

This is also applied to production, what you though was 1 turn away, can turn into an extra turn.

Is this the same case for the expansions?

Top Bottom