Quick Questions / Quick Answers

Guys, how many hammers you get when you chop a forest before bronze working? (standart speed) How many hammers you get on standart speed when you chop @Bronze working?
You get 0 if you only have mining.
20 max if you have bronze working.
40 max if you have iron working.

The numbers decrease if the forest is farther away or not inside your borders.

This is ture, but I think a city settled after those techs will get a production boost.

It does, but it's halved. Unnecessarily IMO since that halving was done before tech gating - 20/40 Production is less relevant by the time you unlock those techs.

It does, but it's halved. Unnecessarily IMO since that halving was done before tech gating - 20/40 Production is less relevant by the time you unlock those techs.
I agree.

It was OP when your capital could get 38 production for settling on a forest. An extra 10 or 20 to later city wouldn't be a big deal.

1.) Is there a settler overlay, that lets me see which spots are able to be settled at a glance?

2.) Is there a way to queue up worker actions, so I can make them do more than one action? For example, go to tile, build improvement, build road.

1.) Is there a settler overlay, that lets me see which spots are able to be settled at a glance?

2.) Is there a way to queue up worker actions, so I can make them do more than one action? For example, go to tile, build improvement, build road.
1). No. You have to count the tiles yourself (they can't be within 3 tiles of another city).

2. No. You can try automating the workers if you want though.

No. You have to count the tiles yourself (they can't be within 3 tiles of another city).

And of course you can't settle adjacent to someone else's borders. Also, be mindful that the 3 tile rule doesn't count for cities separated fully by water, only the adjacent border rule does. That's tripped me up before.

Does anyone know if there's different graphics for the Zeppelin unit out there? Some files I could just drag and drop into the current unit folder? I know it was lifted from the steampunk scenario but it just doesn't fit the esthetic of everything else you know
Changing it should be easy, the problem is the graphics, as you say. Have you tried searching the Civ5 graphics / unit repository here on CivFanatics?

Is there a way I can change the Ability to move through allied CS actualy cities. For example moving through panama instead of all the way around South America. Or was this altered in the dll for some reason?

Civilians can pass through them. Military units can't.

Well I’d like my military units to be able to pass through allied city states too it was in vanilla, so if that’s a 1 or zero I can replace in a folder somewhere that’d be helpful thank you

And of course you can't settle adjacent to someone else's borders. Also, be mindful that the 3 tile rule doesn't count for cities separated fully by water, only the adjacent border rule does. That's tripped me up before.

So why cannot i settle this city? it's an island fully separated by water from Mongolia's Hsia.
Spoiler :
CivilizationV_DX11 2020-08-14 12-53-41-902.jpg

I’m curious why ideologies were pushed back in terms of timing in VP compared to vanilla, I hardly ever get to them in my games

Meanwhile, try building roads inside that CS. I think you don't have to pay for the maintenance.
I’m not having an issue with melee, tank, or helicopter units it’s ships. My naval ships cannot pass through actual Allied CS Cities to gain access to for instance the Black Sea, or previously going through the City state of Panama to skip going all the way around, or the sues canal. All of which I was able to move through in vanilla. I believe it even worked on friendly cove with open borders but not anymore.

Top Bottom