Quick Questions / Quick Answers

City State Quest asking for fuserlier with at least 50xp ! what buildings do i need to produce a fuserlier @50 xp

Is there a way to ask another Civ to convert my cities, e.g. if I don't have a religion.

No.

You can send caravans to cities with the desired religion. The more caravans from one of your cities to several cities with the desired religion, the faster the city will adopt the religion (hover your cursor over the city bar and see the religious numbers and pressure).

You can declare war and capture missionaries if you see them running near you. The Great Prophet cannot be captured; he will be destroyed.

How to select the desired AI in the '~' debugger when editing borders? I want to add a tile to the city-state.
Right-click to create borders for France, although it is on the other side of the continent.
Middle mouse button for me.

City State Quest asking for fuserlier with at least 50xp ! what buildings do i need to produce a fuserlier @50 xp
Use your city with the Chicken Pizza.

Can I build a fort on hills? Forest/Jungle? Does the terrain bonus stack?

Fort can be built on hills, but building on forest/jungle remove the forest/jungle.
Defense does stack.

Fort can be built on hills, but building on forest/jungle remove the forest/jungle.
Defense does stack.
Fort; can I build on a hill-sheep? My territory, no improvement on it, no fort/citadel next to it. The game isn't letting me and I don't know if this is intended or not. v3.7.12.

Fort; can I build on a hill-sheep? My territory, no improvement on it, no fort/citadel next to it. The game isn't letting me and I don't know if this is intended or not. v3.7.12.
Unless otherwise stated by the improvement, you cannot build an improvement on a resource unless it improves that resource. Forts don't improve resources, so can't be built on resouces.

Unless otherwise stated by the improvement, you cannot build an improvement on a resource unless it improves that resource. Forts don't improve resources, so can't be built on resouces.
Do forts give bonuses to skirmishers (that don't get a terrain bonus)

I have a vassal. They have three WC/UN votes. Can I make them vote how I want them to? If so, how?

You have a Diplomat with them by default, you can trade/demand it from them.
I thought you got their votes automatically. I was wrong. I can put a diplomat anywhere, so I don't the gain from Vassaling, in this regard.

I thought you got their votes automatically. I was wrong. I can put a diplomat anywhere, so I don't the gain from Vassaling, in this regard.
You get a free diplomat with your vassel so you can use your other spies/diplomats to do something else.

They probably got the trailblazer III promotion (which allow mountain crossing).
If your question is "how does early AI get TB III that quick", then I think that depending on difficulty, AI unit get bonus experience. Not sure how it works with XP from exploration though.

They probably got the trailblazer III promotion (which allow mountain crossing).
If your question is "how does early AI get TB III that quick", then I think that depending on difficulty, AI unit get bonus experience. Not sure how it works with XP from exploration though.

This was settler difficulty and within 50 turns or less from start ill have to check notification log it was a scout rather than a pathfinder must of got a goody hut.

Im concerned though its capital wasnt far away and accumulated at lot of xp for settler

Grabbing a map ruin gives 37 XP. Or it was just an Inca scout.

Top Bottom