Quick Questions / Quick Answers

Lighthouses add 4 food to internal trade routes. Does this include production trade routes, or only food trade routes?

Lighthouses add 4 food to internal trade routes. Does this include production trade routes, or only food trade routes?
only food

My screen is too small, the pop up trade overview is cut at the bottom (and some terrain infos as well).

Is there a way (keyboard shortcut?) to scroll down in these pop up infos ?

Spoiler screenshot :
screen.jpg

My screen is too small, the pop up trade overview is cut at the bottom (and some terrain infos as well).

Spoiler screenshot :
Impossible to do it unless separate all of them. Tooltip UI vertical is very hardcoded (you can't even change it in the XML file), you just can't add/change more to it.

Impossible to do it unless separate all of them. Tooltip UI vertical is very hardcoded (you can't even change it in the XML file), you just can't add/change more to it.
Maybe it would be possible, to sort resources available, so that those that are needed to WLTKD are at the top? Honestly that was the only time i had problem with this list not being fit in the screen?
Or add another category like "WLTKD resources Available"? it would usually contain only few lines any way, since often same resources are required for different cities, and some cities are already during WLTKD,
and over all worst case, it would be as much lines as you have cities..

If you have problem with that, some alternative would be to search for resources using:

Maybe it would be possible, to sort resources available, so that those that are needed to WLTKD are at the top? Honestly that was the only time i had problem with this list not being fit in the screen?
Or add another category like "WLTKD resources Available"? it would usually contain only few lines any way, since often same resources are required for different cities, and some cities are already during WLTKD,
and over all worst case, it would be as much lines as you have cities..

If you hover your cursor over the icon of the required resource, you will see a hint about who you can get this resource from.

I don’t remember where exactly this tooltip appears, check both options:
- under the plaque with the name of the city
- in the extended interface, when the list of cities is on the left side of the screen.

Also, when trading with AI, if you hover over an AI luxury, there will be a hint as to whether this resource is required for any of your cities

I don’t remember where exactly this tooltip appears, check both options:

Maybe it would be possible, to sort resources available, so that those that are needed to WLTKD are at the top?
Just realised, the problem i had was, when city state gave quest to connect resource to network, then its kinda hard to locate it without the list :)
Had to be sleepy writing previous post :D But yea, regarding WLTKD there are multiple options.. Some more convenient than other but multiple..

Last edited:

Spoiler screenshot :
in next update
1700858998409.png

can click to zoom thru the resource list

How to repair a pillaged road instead of a pillaged improvement? Right now I repair the improvement first which I don't necessarily need in a conquered city :crazyeye:

Edit:
This information would make a good loading screen tip I think.

How to repair a pillaged road instead of a pillaged improvement? Right now I repair the improvement first which I don't necessarily need in a conquered city
Good question, i have been struggling with this also. Countless times, i was pressing once left once right icon to repair, just to see the improvement was repaired first.
In newly conquered city, there is too much work, that basically logistics is best place to start :)

I would add to this question another one..
Would it be possible, to chose which improvement should be pillaged first.. I always try to pillage roads, to slow down the reinforcements.. and i'm forced
to use 2 movement points instead one to pillage roads/railroads, which basically become impossible in one turn for infantry..
Not exactly historically accurate, since bridges was always high priority targets, not necessary everything else around them them.. :)

Quick Question:
Does Rank of spy placed in your city to prevent espionage matters?
He always get some options, but their values seems the same regardless of rank, like 50% to identify and kill other spys.

Quick Question:
Does Rank of spy placed in your city to prevent espionage matters?
He always get some options, but their values seems the same regardless of rank, like 50% to identify and kill other spys.
yeah it's +50% to their base value which can go up with rank

What is the distance of religious pressure?
1) in the latest version of the game without mods.
2) in CP only.
3) in VP.

Is instant production applied to processes that cities are working? For example if a city is working Arts and gets 100 instant production from its borders expanding with the Authority policy, will it produce 25 instant culture?

Is instant production applied to processes that cities are working? For example if a city is working Arts and gets 100 instant production from its borders expanding with the Authority policy, will it produce 25 instant culture?

Yes. But there is some kind of procedure. From what I noticed

1) construction
2) population growth
3) calculation of culture
4) growth of boundaries

The bonus for border growth will be taken into account on the next turn in production.

Not at all. It's a complete waste.

Yes. But there is some kind of procedure. From what I noticed

1) construction
2) population growth
3) calculation of culture
4) growth of boundaries

The bonus for border growth will be taken into account on the next turn in production.
The instant production including:
1. Border expanding with the Authority policy
2. Citizens growth with Aqueduct
3. Chopping forests/jungles
4. Founder belief when reach a new Era.
Anything else?

Top Bottom